The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Actually we usually do the shopping together. Im brain dead so I usually tell her what we need during the week when we run out of something and she'll remember everything when we go shopping. Id be lucky to remember to take my wallet with me :tearsofjoy:.
But yeah the other day when we had no sauce I wasn't impressed:yum:.
That feeling of tom sauce deprivation as you look forward to your pie used to happen at our place...but now I buy 2 as a back up :grinning: Only running out of cheese for your Jatz is in any way worse lol

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That feeling of tom sauce deprivation as you look forward to your pie used to happen at our place...but now I buy 2 as a back up :grinning: Only running out of cheese for your Jatz is in any way worse lol
Now why didnt I think of that. We buy back ups of other things. Ill be sure to grab an extra this week so this travesty never happens again.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either buy backups or get like a 4L bottle at Costco.

When the wife uses the last of the tomato sauce and dosnt tell me. Who the fuck does that?
Throw a pie in the oven for 35mins, grab a can of coke your just about to hook in and go to the cupboard and there's no sauce left.
I mean fuck me dead, thats grounds for a divorce surely?
*takes empty sauce bottle and places it on her pillow (or just under the covers on her side), ready for when she comes to bed*

Guaranteed it never gets forgotten again :D

Actually we usually do the shopping together. Im brain dead so I usually tell her what we need during the week when we run out of something and she'll remember everything when we go shopping. Id be lucky to remember to take my wallet with me :tearsofjoy:.
hahaha I do exactly the same thing. I tell wifey during the week "Oh we need XYZ", and she'll remember, whilst I forget.

But ask me for the serial number and date of purchase of the fridge we bought 8 years ago, and I can tell you that like my first name.. :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You need a whiteboard near the fridge and one for the cupboard :grinning:
Absolutely. If you have the whiteboard there you can just abuse the person who used the last of whatever and didn't replace it on the spot through a message on the board. I have forgotten to abuse people due to having to wait until they're present before and that annoys me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you guys think we wives fall for the ol' " I forgot my wallet" trick and best of all, placing empty sauce bottle containers under pillows before bed...then no wonder so many women have headaches! Ugh :grinning:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Either buy backups or get like a 4L bottle at Costco.

*takes empty sauce bottle and places it on her pillow (or just under the covers on her side), ready for when she comes to bed*

Guaranteed it never gets forgotten again :D

hahaha I do exactly the same thing. I tell wifey during the week "Oh we need XYZ", and she'll remember, whilst I forget.

But ask me for the serial number and date of purchase of the fridge we bought 8 years ago, and I can tell you that like my first name.. :tearsofjoy:
I cant even remember our wifi password we've had the last 3 years:tearsofjoy:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you guys think we wives fall for the ol' " I forgot my wallet" trick and best of all, placing empty sauce bottle containers under pillows before bed...then no wonder so many women have headaches! Ugh :grinning:
Its payback for all the nagging I cop :tearsofjoy:.
You know the "you said you were going to do this" on top of the 100 things she's already got me doing:tongueclosed:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When children, families and old people are exposed to classified restricted material.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to sell something on FB marketplace and Gumtree, now what gives me the shits is what I'm selling is brand new still in the box never used, at JB it's $400 new so I put half that amount and people still ask for for less, on the ad I said $200 not $200 ono, if you want something new and don't want to pay what I've asked for try going into JB and offer them fuck all they'll laugh in your face.
Also let's throw in the scammers on marketplace have had 3 already wasting my time, guaranteed informing FB about these scammers they won't do SFA to stop them trying again to scam others on marketplace, talk about giving me the shits.
Do people expect something for nothing nowadays, just because it's not in the store doesn't mean it's free.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wanted to sell something on FB marketplace and Gumtree, now what gives me the shits is what I'm selling is brand new still in the box never used, at JB it's $400 new so I put half that amount and people still ask for for less, on the ad I said $200 not $200 ono, if you want something new and don't want to pay what I've asked for try going into JB and offer them fuck all they'll laugh in your face.
Also let's throw in the scammers on marketplace have had 3 already wasting my time, guaranteed informing FB about these scammers they won't do SFA to stop them trying again to scam others on marketplace, talk about giving me the shits.
Do people expect something for nothing nowadays, just because it's not in the store doesn't mean it's free.
Plenty of scammers and time wasters everywhere. I had a item on gumtree, one guy seemed legit so details provided and he was going to come the next day in a 5 hr window.

Time comes and goes no message, contact etc. I send him a message and he replies hours later with some bullshit excuse so I told him don’t bother and pulled the offer on him.

Last year I had a Xbox series X on eBay with 3 bidders and it got to a decent amount, the wining bidder was a new account so I new something was going to go wrong.

The winner send me a message saying he’ll pay the following week when he gets paid, that time comes and goes then he send me a message to cancel the order with some excuse.

will never sell on eBay again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just wanna take this opportunity to commend Bulla choc coated ice creams, fully good