The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surround sound hijack snowballs get any dumb shit, they wanna rattle me then if it affects anyone expect me to carry the weight of it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Kennel members who "Death ride" the team, club, and players...
Kindly go fuck yourselves!
I never death ride them I just get all excited and a touch hopeful and then see the first three games and go fuuuuck fair enough another year. I expected it but thought you never know. Anyway Bulldogs forever no matter what.

Last edited:

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are Macca's thicksake machines constantly broken? Why do they install such faulty machines?

Answer me, why?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are Macca's thicksake machines constantly broken? Why do they install such faulty machines?

Answer me, why?
It is a thing isn't it, regular breakdowns, it must be a scam to get you in the drive through queue.

Always a Bulldog

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
200 bux for Smashing Pumpkins and other live rock tickets, fucken hell
Might be the only chance you'll have to see them in Aus though. I've been tossing up where I want to go to see them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Answer me, why?
They aren't broken, the dumb fucks that work there don't want to clean them so they leave it to the duds that do graveyard shifts.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel calling Nick the PRICK Polatis, uncle Nick....a Doggies fan belittling themselves for a roosters feather duster. Makes me want to puke. I'm all for showing respect towards ones elders but in rugby league terms "THIS IS TRIBAL WAR PEOPLE"!!! I bet you, you wont hear any of the morons on the chook pen calling Gus, "uncle Phil".

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They aren't broken, the dumb fucks that work there don't want to clean them so they leave it to the duds that do graveyard shifts.
Yeah it sucks you can't get a soft serve cone on a hot day. But what can you expect from child labor.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel calling Nick the PRICK Polatis, uncle Nick....a Doggies fan belittling themselves for a roosters feather duster. Makes me want to puke. I'm all for showing respect towards ones elders but in rugby league terms "THIS IS TRIBAL WAR PEOPLE"!!! I bet you, you wont hear any of the morons on the chook pen calling Gus, "uncle Phil".
It can be said in a manner that isn't complimentary. I think most people here that refer to him as uncle Nick mean it that way. It's apparent that if a player doesn't match expectations there he's very quick to fuck them off.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It can be said in a manner that isn't complimentary. I think most people here that refer to him as uncle Nick mean it that way. It's apparent that if a player doesn't match expectations there he's very quick to fuck them off.
Complimentary or not Alan it just grinds my gears and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That dooch bag should of migrated back to Greece by now. Reminds me of the million dollar man every body has a price for the million dollar man :grinning: Well if you can't win a premiership you can always try to buy one.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Complimentary or not Alan it just grinds my gears and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That dooch bag should on migrated back to Greece by now. Reminds me of the million dollar man every body has a price for the million dollar man :grinning: Well if you can't win a premiership you can always try to buy one.
The fact that so many of the media turds have been willing to roll with these shit house articles reinforcing the idea that the rep players they recruit are going there for unders for the chance to play under the coach or to experience the culture shits me more. You might believe it if it was 20k under the market value. But guys like Tedesco were supposedly accepting $300,000 under market value over the course of their contracts. Absolute bullshit.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that so many of the media turds have been willing to roll with these shit house articles reinforcing the idea that the rep players they recruit are going there for unders for the chance to play under the coach or to experience the culture shits me more. You might believe it if it was 20k under the market value. But guys like Tedesco were supposedly accepting $300,000 under market value over the course of their contracts. Absolute bullshit.
Yeah I agree but a car or a house for a relative wouldn't go a stray....for Melbourne it was speed boats :grinning: