The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ban what?

Drugs, dealers, drug users?

They're already illegal.
Music festivals. FMD it's like there's a new one on every weekend. I don't even know what abbreviations are for anymore. All I see is a few words scrambled together and people dressed like tramps... straight away I know it's a music festival. And if it's not social media letting me know then, then a news report that weekend on someone who's in hospital in a critical condition is.

Look at these abbreviations...

LP - Lost Paradis
RTR - Return to Rio (seriously?)
SS (i) - Subsonic
SS (ii) - Stereo Sonic
DLT - Days Like this
EG - Electric Gardens
FD - Field Day
SGP - Secret Garden Party.

Hey I can think of one right now... IIS - Ibiza in Sydney. Send me the cheque in the mail thanks!

FMD.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking retards walking around in jumpers and beanies today go an get fucked

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not hanging them but longer than 2-3 years in jail. Make it 25.
Okay don't hang them... shoot them.

It's something like $80k a prisoner a year to have them locked up (costing the government/taxpayer). Start executing them and watch the number of drug dealers drop, the number of drug takers drop, and the amount of associated crime drop as well.

Add to that the lower costs of policing and the lower costs and holding prisons in cells.

There's lots of good reasons to do it!

As long as it's done right and they actually go through a trial and are proven beyond any doubt to have dealt dodgy drugs with little care for the victims.

The way the Philippines handle it is wrong. They don't put them through trial, they just execute them in the street. Many are not drug dealers, just people that the police don't like.
some of those SE Asian countries are corrupt as hell.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Okay don't hang them... shoot them.

It's something like $80k a prisoner a year to have them locked up (costing the government/taxpayer). Start executing them and watch the number of drug dealers drop, the number of drug takers drop, and the amount of associated crime drop as well.

Add to that the lower costs of policing and the lower costs and holding prisons in cells.

There's lots of good reasons to do it!

some of those SE Asian countries are corrupt as hell.
I don't want our nation to be a nation that kills people. That's a step backwards. Having drug dealers locked up in solitary is punishment enough - it's psychological torture and will feel like forever.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't want our nation to be a nation that kills people. That's a step backwards. Having drug dealers locked up in solitary is punishment enough - it's psychological torture and will feel like forever.
I do i want to see drunk drivers dragged out of cars and shot in the face,i want to see drug dealers getting burned alive in public executions, i want to see pedophiles getting hacked up with machetes and their corpses force feed to other pedophiles before they are hacked up

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets all wake up with the shits again.
I get insulted everyday because there's no such law.
Spy camera scum fuck off, you are the criminals.
We can only hope for a happy weekend.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do i want to see drunk drivers dragged out of cars and shot in the face,i want to see drug dealers getting burned alive in public executions, i want to see pedophiles getting hacked up with machetes and their corpses force feed to other pedophiles before they are hacked up
I do want to see the Bulldogs win the comp

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m kicking myself right now.

A Brazilian girl I met gave me her number, I didn’t even get a chance to ask for it, she just offered to give me her number which is even better I think?

Anyway stupid me with only 7 hours sleep in 2 and a half days makes plans to meet up with her in the late evening, only for the wick to burn out at the most crucial time.

To top things off I thought she was too good to be true for me and spent a bit of time overthinking with what little energy I had left.

I’ve tried texting her a couple of times now and she isn’t replying back.
I don’t want to keep bothering her, I don’t know what to do?

I can’t let this one slide, it’s been a dream of mine since I was 14 to be with a Brazilian.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

A Brazilian girl I met gave me her number, I didn’t even get a chance to ask for it, she just offered to give me her number which is even better I think?

Anyway stupid me with only 7 hours sleep in 2 and a half days makes plans to meet up with her in the late evening, only for the wick to burn out at the most crucial time.

To top things off I thought she was too good to be true for me and spent a bit of time overthinking with what little energy I had left.

I can’t let this one slide, it’s been a dream of mine since I was 14 to be with a Brazilian.
Text her sorry you have been flat out, let me know when you are free and I will see if we can hook up, you were fun.
Don't ask about fisting.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Text her sorry you have been flat out, let me know when you are free and I will see if we can hook up, you were fun.
Don't ask about fisting.
I just called her now, she didn’t answer but she texted saying she will call me back.

I’m sure I can patch this up?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just called her now, she didn’t answer but she texted saying she will call me back.

I’m sure I can patch this up?
Dont rush her pressure her, believe you have some style and don't wanna rush into anything, relationships take time to build.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont rush her pressure her, believe you have some style and don't wanna rush into anything, relationships take time to build.
Yes I know that’s why I’m not going to keep bothering her.
I don’t want to scare her away.

I was going to spin her out with a message saying “sorry but my wife won’t let me off the lead”.

Lol but that will probably scare her away?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you in Sydney ?
There are loads of them in the city these days, apparently they are mad for it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bro. She’s just a girl. Don’t lose sleep over it. Your the man not the other way round. Stop texting. If she wants you let her come to you. That’s what I’d do in your situation.

But seriously if you’ve texted her a couple times and she hasn’t replied. Stop! Lol especially if you want her. As annoying as it is you gotta play the game a bit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you in Sydney ?
There are loads of them in the city these days, apparently they are mad for it
Yes I’m in Sydney in the middle of everything.

My brother reckons she’s a visa hunter lol