The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sheesh..people just don’t realise.. If you had a wheelchair custom made for you..which I hope you never have to experience.. I think they’d just give a double seated sofa with wheels on it!
Can I dump a V8 in it? ;)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was a nice weekend, thanks to those that tried to rupture it with shit dribble.
Anyone in Sunny Newcastle who is sick of these ***** please contact me, regards.
boyracer05@optusnet.com.au

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Attention: Clive Palmer

Listen here fatty boomsticks...

YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF MORE HARM THAN GOOD PLAYING THOSE SHIT ADS 24/7. YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE AND A POLITICIAN, PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST YOU. AND YOUR SLOGAN "MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT" IS ALMOST A DIRECT RIP-OFF FROM TRUMPS "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" - HOW SHORT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE'S MEMORY SPANS ARE???

THINK OF SOMETHING UNIQUE YOU FAT FUCK... BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW!!!

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF MORE HARM THAN GOOD PLAYING THOSE SHIT ADS 24/7. YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE AND A POLITICIAN, PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST YOU. AND YOUR SLOGAN "MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT" IS ALMOST A DIRECTOR RIP-OFF FROM TRUMPS "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" - HOW SHORT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE'S MEMORY SPANS ARE???

Mark Latham is talking about issues which all the mainstream politicians are too afraid to mention.

I don’t think he will get too many votes from people on here though because they think he’s racist?

If I have to remove my hat or bike helmet when entering a public or government premises.
Then the same should apply for people who wear religious garments that cover the head or face!

Also none of the major parties are even talking about giving us affordable energy, just these bullshit rebate schemes which obviously Turdbull and his cronies helped to create to make themselves richer!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF MORE HARM THAN GOOD PLAYING THOSE SHIT ADS 24/7. YOU ARE A BILLIONAIRE AND A POLITICIAN, PEOPLE DO NOT TRUST YOU. AND YOUR SLOGAN "MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT" IS ALMOST A DIRECTOR RIP-OFF FROM TRUMPS "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" - HOW SHORT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE'S MEMORY SPANS ARE???

He's a fake fat fuck.

How he can run when there are still investigations into his personal businesses I cannot figure out.

Funny thing is he is polling lower than even One Nation LOL.

Ripped off Donald Trumps slogan for his printed ad campaign.
Ripped off Twisted Sisters "We're not gonna take it" for his ad campaign tunes.
Conned heaps of people a while back into following him because he was posting funny as fuck memes. Now turns out it was all to get people to vote for him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dee Snider wants to punch on, the Twisted Sister music was dropped instantly.
Cmon we need a fighter

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A w—hamen asked how many sets I got left on the machine. 3 sets I reply.
She replies, “oh that’s fine all good not a problem”
Ummmmmmm who the duck said it wasn’t fine and could be a problem as if I needed your fkn approval. Dumb idiot

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A w—hamen asked how many sets I got left on the machine. 3 sets I reply.
She replies, “oh that’s fine all good not a problem”
Ummmmmmm who the duck said it wasn’t fine and could be a problem as if I needed your fkn approval. Dumb idiot
You should see Bankstown square.
Women who go there think they're that special and assume men have to automatically move out of their way.

There's a couple of lesbians who work at jbhifi.

Don't understand their logic? Hate men but try to be one?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should see Bankstown square.
Women who go there think they're that special and assume men have to automatically move out of their way.

There's a couple of lesbians who work at jbhifi.

Don't understand their logic? Hate men but try to be one?
I hate it coz I don’t wanna see w—hamen as men and staunchy. But that’s what’s been happening ffs

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate it coz I don’t wanna see w—hamen as men and staunchy. But that’s what’s been happening ffs
There's a girl at my work who looks like she's trying to make herself look like a man at the same time she still likes men.

Seriously, wtf?
What straight man wants to be in a relationship with a girl who wants to be a guy?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a girl at my work who looks like she's trying to make herself look like a man at the same time she still likes men.

Seriously, wtf?
What straight man wants to be in a relationship with a girl who wants to be a guy?
Those extremely strong emotional men that aren’t scared to cry at every turn? Lol yep definitely those types. You’re not allowed to hold in emotions or sooks as men these days coz it makes us have toxic masculinity and we have to share our emotions the exact same way females doooo!!!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Those extremely strong emotional men that aren’t scared to cry at every turn? Lol yep definitely those types. You’re not allowed to hold in emotions or sooks as men these days coz it makes us have toxic masculinity and we have to share our emotions the exact same way females doooo!!!!!
I know a guy who claims not to be gay and keeps showing me pictures of random men who are in relationships with transexuals.

After posting the pic his next post is "and he isn't gay".

This prick has the hide to lie to me.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know a guy who claims not to be gay and keeps showing me pictures of random men who are in relationships with transexuals.

After posting the pic his next post is "and he isn't gay".

This prick has the hide to lie to me.
Lol I think you need to be a bro and get him help. He seems like he’s not mentally all there and deserves a chance at getting better.
I know I’m not supposed to have an opinion

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I think you need to be a bro and get him help. He seems like he’s not mentally all there and deserves a chance at getting better.
I know I’m not supposed to have an opinion
I've told him he isn't right.

I keep telling him, he's an only child, he needs to hurry up, find a mate and have children because he will be letting his mother and father down.

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a fake fat fuck.

How he can run when there are still investigations into his personal businesses I cannot figure out.

Funny thing is he is polling lower than even One Nation LOL.

Ripped off Donald Trumps slogan for his printed ad campaign.
Ripped off Twisted Sisters "We're not gonna take it" for his ad campaign tunes.
Conned heaps of people a while back into following him because he was posting funny as fuck memes. Now turns out it was all to get people to vote for him.
His best one has to be, spam the fuck out of everyone sending unsolicited political sms messages, than in said sms message pledge to ban unsolicited political sms messages. The guy is a fucking idiot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
His best one has to be, spam the fuck out of everyone sending unsolicited political sms messages, than in said sms message pledge to ban unsolicited political sms messages. The guy is a fucking idiot.
Just another piece of shit parading as a politician.

Canberra is nothing but a sewerage collection centre.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this about that Brisbane rich guy? His ad was a mad troll lol I liked it haha