The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro. She’s just a girl. Don’t lose sleep over it. Your the man not the other way round. Stop texting. If she wants you let her come to you. That’s what I’d do in your situation.

But seriously if you’ve texted her a couple times and she hasn’t replied. Stop! Lol especially if you want her. As annoying as it is you gotta play the game a bit.
Yeah I’ve stopped texting, I haven’t sent 50 texts in a row asking how come she hasn’t replied? Lol

I’ll strive not to be on the losing end of this game. Haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve stopped texting, I haven’t sent 50 texts in a row asking how come she hasn’t replied? Lol

I’ll strive not to be on the losing end of this game. Haha
Almost thought I’d lost another male :(

Just be yourself bro lol society has made it complicated for men purposely because it’s so easy for us, just be a man (yourself) and the girls come, their born with an attraction to men just like men born with an attraction to females.
I don’t know why I’m giving you a science lesson but here we are hahah

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want our nation to be a nation that kills people. That's a step backwards. Having drug dealers locked up in solitary is punishment enough - it's psychological torture and will feel like forever.
The only thing getting tortured in prison, is the taxpayers pocket. They get treated very well in prison as @south of heaven can probably attest to given he's worked at some.

They get TVs, consoles, full catered meals, rent paid for. Heck many even get money for working.

Only downside is they are in a gated and celled community!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Almost thought I’d lost another male :(

Just be yourself bro lol society has made it complicated for men purposely because it’s so easy for us, just be a man (yourself) and the girls come, their born with an attraction to men just like men born with an attraction to females.
I don’t know why I’m giving you a science lesson but here we are hahah
From what Rainman is saying I can always find another one.

Even a Paki at my work says the Brazilian women are hot for Australians.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you meet her in. The CBD ?
Lots of the pubs are staffed by them now, they are so fucken hot
I met her in the outer suburbs.

I'm such a dumb prick for not bringing my car, after I got her rat shit drunk she was asking me to drive her home.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Klu klux Klan in a banana republic for six years does not deserve much patience or acknowledgement.
Fess up so we can get to the bottom of it, 2019 is not to be bogged down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Klu klux Klan in a banana republic for six years does not deserve much patience or acknowledgement.
Fess up so we can get to the bottom of it, 2019 is not to be bogged down.
Fuck the KKK

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is this not age restricted on youtube? what is happening to the world?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The NRL is corrupt, the banks are corrupt, the railways are corrupt, the Police are corrupt, the building industry is corrupt, the Government is corrupt and the Premier is corrupt.
Is the Prime Minister corrupt?