The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah cats heads ive know em as ,thongs dont even stop these bad boys ill get some pics of you go in the backyard you get back and no exaggeration you lift your foot up and can not see one bit of rubber, ive pulled 9 out just walking on the front porch .its pretty funny every night we get home just about everyone will cop a few before they get into bed.
Theres a lot of swearing in the house lol
You pulled 9 out walking to the porch, you horny ****

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FMD... it's only 8:10, I haven't even had my coffee yet, and all the women are in and all they do is yap yap yap...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD... it's only 8:10, I haven't even had my coffee yet, and all the women are in and all they do is yap yap yap...

You just wish they were talking about how much they’d want to be with you..it wouldn’t annoy you then! :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
You just wish they were talking about how much they’d want to be with you..it wouldn’t annoy you then! :D
The only one that fits my criteria is taken.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My criteria... woman, younger than me, short, skinny, Asian.
Well with the population in Asian countries spilling over..I’m sure plenty of chances will come your way!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well with the population in Asian countries spilling over..I’m sure plenty of chances will come your way!
Bro there are 5 of them in this this office, each one better than the previous... it's hard making a decision. The shy one, the Canadian one, the former model, the movie critic, the one that lives near me who also happens to love Lebanese food... choices choices :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No paper work no such law, shonky cops burn in hell, I change my signature they run to the media, fucken idiots.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro there are 5 of them in this this office, each one better than the previous... it's hard making a decision. The shy one, the Canadian one, the former model, the movie critic, the one that lives near me who also happens to love Lebanese food... choices choices :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Lucky bugger..by the way I think Canadian women are beautiful! 8-)

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lucky bugger..by the way I think Canadian women are beautiful! 8-)
Oh mate all nations have their beauties - some you wouldn't even think come from said country. The most beautiful lady I've ever seen in this joint (and one of the most beautiful, period) who was born here had a Serbian dad and Lebanese mother - yet she looked neither.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh mate all nations have their beauties - some you wouldn't even think come from said country. The most beautiful lady I've ever seen in this joint (and one of the most beautiful, period) who was born here had a Serbian dad and Lebanese mother - yet she looked neither.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!