The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol we have had rain in perth for a few dsys not really cold but before that all days been 26 27 degrees
Have you been forced to wear shoes?

My mission tomorrow will be to work out where I put my slippers at the end of last winter.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our 5th tackle options
We have got that one covered we have 3 options..1st option: Get tackled with the ball..Option 2: Drop the ball..Option 3: Do a shit kick..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you been forced to wear shoes?

My mission tomorrow will be to work out where I put my slippers at the end of last winter.
Unfortunately this site Steele caps and saftey everything.
Even were shoes in the house because the house were renting its front and back yard is just these.
images-7.jpg

Every day we all get smashed by at least 3 in the house i got one un my fucking ear that was a **** to get out

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even were shoes in the house because the house were renting its front and back yard is just these.
View attachment 6030
Every day we all get smashed by at least 3 in the house i got one un my fucking ear that was a **** to get out
What are they Southy?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make sure they stay well away from your bum..but then again..
We throw them in the French ***** bed funny as fuck hearing them roll around at night "owwwwwieee Brendan you **** " bahahaha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 6030
BINDIIs!!!!

Straight from Satans arsehole into your foot.

Our old place used to get them until I went nuclear on the lawn. Still got a few come back though...

Current place we don't get them, but gets lambsear, and this other thing that looks like dollarweed but it isn't.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 6030
They have those little fuckers in central west NSW like Dubbo I got 2flat tyres and had to wheel my bike about 5 Kim’s back they are as sharp and tough as nails

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We called them cat heads as kids. I guess they look at bit like a cat's head, but there is that really long spike that fucking hurts when when step on one.
Yeah cats heads ive know em as ,thongs dont even stop these bad boys ill get some pics of you go in the backyard you get back and no exaggeration you lift your foot up and can not see one bit of rubber, ive pulled 9 out just walking on the front porch .its pretty funny every night we get home just about everyone will cop a few before they get into bed.
Theres a lot of swearing in the house lol