The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Video games becoming a vessel of liberal revisionist history. Trying to brainwash dumb ***** into believing females served the front lines in ww2 amongst the allied forces like France, uk and America lollllll.
It seems certain females/lefties want all the glory yet go through none of the sacrifices the men actually made due to them being men. Oh it’s offensive women aren’t portrayed in ww2 games? It’s prob more offensive for the men still living with the scars from their sacrifices in ww2 fucken hell.
I’m looking at you battlefield 5. Oh and to add extra empowerment to the women fighting the front lines, she’s got a prosthetic fkn limb lol. I just can’t deal with this coz people actually believe this as historical fact.
Actually there were woman in WW2 on the frontlines.
https://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/feat...five-real-women-you-need-to-know-about,491636
http://www.upworthy.com/15-badass-women-of-world-war-ii-you-didnt-learn-about-in-history-class

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao. 5 whamen out of how many men? Suddenly questionable evidence of 0.0000000001% of who served on the allied front lines means all whamen served?
Show me the whamen that’s erved in the actual army on the front lines for American forces, uk forces or French forces. Youll find a minority of militia like 1 out of a million but that doesn’t grant history to be re written lol.

I would love to see the actual facts on these whamen rather than listening to sjw’s Talk about them without referencing the facts.

This was their main duties lol.

• Drivers of light mechanical transport vehicles
  • Cooks in hospitals and messes
  • Clerks, typists, and stenographers at camps and training centres
  • Telephone operators and messengers
  • Canteen helpers
Great helps obviously and were needed, but let’s not over exaggerate it. Men fought and won the war/s not the whamen. Whamen would be justly as outraged if men tried to still glory from sacrafices whamen made. Like making babies and cooking a nice meal.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking forwards to the game though... I'm going to name my character Raelene because I'm hopeless at the game and keep fucking things up for my squad.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking forwards to the game though... I'm going to name my character Raelene because I'm hopeless at the game and keep fucking things up for my squad.
Lol the graphics do look insane. But Bro to further the agenda, she’s also missing a limb but still is OP as fuck on the battlefield lol.
Do you like the look of black ops 4?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol the graphics do look insane. But Bro to further the agenda, she’s also missing a limb but still is OP as fuck on the battlefield lol.
Do you like the look of black ops 4?
I like my war stuff to " seem realistic " a female with a crab claw kind of kills it.
Sure there would be a one armed female out there getting moist over it but fuck why is every single thing catering for a minority.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like my war stuff to " seem realistic " a female with a crab claw kind of kills it.
Sure there would be a one armed female out there getting moist over it but fuck why is every single thing catering for a minority.
That’s what bugs the fuck out of me. But they do it in a way where they want us to believe their bullshit. Use a real ww2 setting and then add females to appease females and Make it like as if it was fact, and then you gotta deal with ignorant little antifa shits running around referencing video games as fact.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Video games becoming a vessel of liberal revisionist history. Trying to brainwash dumb ***** into believing females served the front lines in ww2 amongst the allied forces like France, uk and America lollllll.
It seems certain females/lefties want all the glory yet go through none of the sacrifices the men actually made due to them being men. Oh it’s offensive women aren’t portrayed in ww2 games? It’s prob more offensive for the men still living with the scars from their sacrifices in ww2 fucken hell.
I’m looking at you battlefield 5. Oh and to add extra empowerment to the women fighting the front lines, she’s got a prosthetic fkn limb lol. I just can’t deal with this coz people actually believe this as historical fact.
Hey, my paternal Grandma was shooting Nazis with her AK in WW2. True story.

PS She is where I got my Russian blood from.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To sum it up, life grinds my gears.

My kids keep me here, nobody or nothing else.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty pissed off! St George fucked me from making $230 from a $5 multi!

I picked Cronulla,Melbourne,St George,west tigers,chiefs,roosters,raiders and Real Madrid.

Idiot I am, I just assumed Penrith are still shit, because I don't watch league anymore.
I was going to tip Panthers too because it's their home game but changed my mind!

In future I'm never tipping st George,Parramatta,man united or Liverpool in multi bets!
Fuck those teams.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty pissed off! St George fucked me from making $230 from a $5 multi!

I picked Cronulla,Melbourne,St George,west tigers,chiefs,roosters,raiders and Real Madrid.

Idiot I am, I just assumed Penrith are still shit, because I don't watch league anymore.
I was going to tip Panthers too because it's their home game but changed my mind!

In future I'm never tipping st George,Parramatta,man united or Liverpool in multi bets!
Fuck those teams.
I'm calling Penrith 2018 premiers already.

Plus they have Maloney and he is a premiership magnet lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know what? People in the office who simply run used cutlery under boiling water and think that it's good enough. FFS USE THE DETERGENT PROVIDED YOU LAZY KARMICHAELS. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what? People in the office who simply run used cutlery under boiling water and think that it's good enough. FFS USE THE DETERGENT PROVIDED YOU LAZY KARMICHAELS. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!
Don't you have a dishwasher?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Winter in Queensland.

I finally had to pull the trackie daks out of the cupboard today to replace my usual rugger shorts (gets chilly in my office due to the tiled floors). If this keeps up, i'll have to close the windows.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Winter in Queensland.

I finally had to pull the trackie daks out of the cupboard today to replace my usual rugger shorts (gets chilly in my office due to the tiled floors). If this keeps up, i'll have to close the windows.
Lol we have had rain in perth for a few dsys not really cold but before that all days been 26 27 degrees