The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do deaf people with Alzheimer run their lives?
Its a credit to them, I feel sorry for them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How do deaf people with Alzheimer run their lives?
Its a credit to them, I feel sorry for them.
Have you heard of Helen Keller? She was blind, deaf and dumb, AND was an author, political activist, and lecturer, and she also earned a bachelor of arts degree.

The sky's the limit for them.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you heard of Helen Keller? She was blind, deaf and dumb, AND was an author, political activist, and lecturer, and she also earned a bachelor of arts degree.

Yeah but her memory worked.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah but her memory worked.
Well they have medication for it. I don't see what a deaf person who has it is treated differently from anyone else who has it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well they have medication for it. I don't see what a deaf person who has it is treated differently from anyone else who has it.
Cool, there's medication for Alzheimer, theres hope for us all

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two things are really shitting me this week. Politicians and the fact that every man and his dog are getting asked to coment on the ball tampering nonsense.

Politics in this country shit me to tears right now. I've got nephews and nieces and the only time I want to slap them is when they fail to live up to an expectation placed on them and place the blame for their failure on one of their siblings, or try to point out that while their halo might be dirty, their siblings halo is covered in shit. And it disappoints me that this is how our politicians want to run the country.

Playing the blame others game has gone on for long enough you incompetent pricks. If you are in power the onus is on you to sort out the issues we have in our country. Continuously trying to fling mud on the opposition just exacerbates that you are incompetent wankers that aren't able to come up with idas that are reasonable.

As far as the ball tampering thing goes I couldn't give two shits about Cricket so it would annoy me to keep hearing about it every 5 minutes even if people who had anything to do with cricket were discussing it. But it's annoying as hell that the media think we need to hear that people who know sweet fuck all about the game disapprove of things. Why the hell do journalists think Malcolm Turnbulls opinion about ball tampering is fucking relevant. Give it a few days and I'm sure he'll start blaming Shorten for that. Almost any sane person they question about it is going to voice some form of disapproval that they've cheated so why the need to saturate us with irrelevant opinons.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The thing is tampering with a game like cricket at an international level is borderline criminal. Can you imagine what would've happened if Australia won by a few runs and punters lost due to the tampering? It also disgraces us worldwide. All the big cricketing greats that have led our country proudly over the last century would not approve of something like this. Remember what happened when the salary scandal hit our club? Not fun mate.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well she couldnt of been that dumb ,fuck if was blind i couldnt even wipe my arse without getting shit everywhere fuck i have trouble pissing in a bowl at the best of times and thats full vision. She was a fucking genius although i could probably beat her at connect 4 and coloring books

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well she couldnt of been that dumb ,fuck if was blind i couldnt even wipe my arse without getting shit everywhere fuck i have trouble pissing in a bowl at the best of times and thats full vision. She was a fucking genius although i could probably beat her at connect 4 and coloring books
LMAO you funny kent. Looking at her in this photo you wouldn't even guess she had all of those disabilities.

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTE5NTU2MzE2MjczNDc3MTMx/helen-keller-9361967-1-402.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing is tampering with a game like cricket at an international level is borderline criminal. Can you imagine what would've happened if Australia won by a few runs and punters lost due to the tampering? It also disgraces us worldwide. All the big cricketing greats that have led our country proudly over the last century would not approve of something like this. Remember what happened when the salary scandal hit our club? Not fun mate.
The tampering fiasco is a load of shit, players having been scrubbing the ball since day one, Steve Smith is still a champ!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The tampering fiasco is a load of shit, players having been scrubbing the ball since day one, Steve Smith is still a champ!
Shahid Afridi biting the ball was a classic. That is dedication to win right there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shahid Afridi biting the ball was a classic. That is dedication to win right there.
That response cracked me up.

"Are you trying to tamper with the ball?"

"No. There's a piece of string loose. I have to bite it off"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't know they used sand paper, they will fight their way back eventually, can't believe they tried that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When ***** promise you a Lambo heart but give you a Ford 4 cylinder.

This new heart is almost as shit as the old one.