The Real Outcomes of BLM

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course I can't answer it. I don't pretend to be the arbiter of the christian faith. I try not to judge other people for their faith.

I am certainly no shining example of the christian / catholic faith. I've made plenty of mistakes in my life. So I try not to judge others for their faith.
Stop crapping on, it's embarrassing.

Just say you have no evidence and go back to supporting him blindly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So in an attempt to clarify.

Are you saying that there have been no (or no material number) of BLM protesters who have rioted and looted (i.e. stolen from small businesses owned by ethnic shop keepers or from large multi nationals like foot locker, apple etc, or damaged public property (statues, public monuments, court houses) and/or private property (houses, apartment buildings, motor vehicles, or engaged in assaults on persons (either private citizens or law enforcement)?
No. My stance has been the same all along. BLM (the organisation) had nothing to do with the rioting and looting even though one of the former members supported the looting.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Stop crapping on, it's embarrassing.

Just say you have no evidence and go back to supporting him blindly.
I have no interest in judging you on your faith (and there's plenty of material to judge you on, but I'm trying not to).

I have no interest in judging Trump for his faith (or Biden), or any member of politics. It's a matter between them and their God.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no interest in judging you on your faith (and there's plenty of material to judge you on, but I'm trying not to).

I have no interest in judging Trump for his faith (or Biden), or any member of politics. It's a matter between them and their God.
Ironically, part of Trump's current campaign is to say that Biden is anti-Christian even though Biden is Christian.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No. My stance has been the same all along. BLM (the organisation) had nothing to do with the rioting and looting even though one of the former members supported the looting.
Quick question. You know stats. Whats the ratio of acts of violence committed by individuals under the banner of BLM compared to acts of violence commited by individuals under the banner of Christianity?

I am guessing at least 1:1000000000000000

So. Dawg being the proud white western Christian. Shouldn't he have 9900000000000000000000 posts shit canning Christianity?

I just dont understand how he can throw stones in glass houses.

Its like he is apart of the mob throwing stones at that Mary Magdelene hooker in the bible.

And i have nothing against religion per say. Just what it does to people like Dawg.

Look at Assassin. Proud Christian. But he calls a spade a spade. Even if the pope did something wrong, he would call him a c**t. Not try justify him and put the blame onto others.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You are so full of shit I'm actually starting to think you are mentally handicapped.

You brought up trump and Christianity before your klan butt buddy wrecked it and I questioned you on it, you avoided it 6 times now try to crap on about you don't judge.... You judge normal BLM members every fucking day you dumb hypocritical imbecile.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Quick question. You know stats. Whats the ratio of acts of violence committed by individuals under the banner of BLM compared to acts of violence commited by individuals under the banner of Christianity?

So. Dawg being the proud white western Christian. Shouldn't he have 9900000000000000000000 posts shit canning Christianity?

Its like he is apart of the mob throwing stones at that Mary Magdelene hooker in the bible.
While I'm not arguing your post, just don't confuse Catholics with Christians please, it's a cult parading as Christians.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Dunno about you bro but I enjoy a hard days work and coming home to my family.

I don’t have too many waking moments thinking about how I can assault others or damage their property or how I can ‘tear down the system’ or ‘defunding the same police responsible for mine and my families safety.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I edited post brother to give you a special mention haha
Lol thanks bro

I'm not the perfect Christian but I call it as i see it, especially when they use God's name to push their agendas.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You are so full of shit I'm actually starting to think you are mentally handicapped.

You brought up trump and Christianity before your klan butt buddy wrecked it and I questioned you on it, you avoided it 6 times now try to crap on about you don't judge.... You judge normal BLM members every fucking day you dumb hypocritical imbecile.
I judge BLM members for their violence and attacks on a country and system which has created better standards of living and been more welcoming of foreigners than any other in human history.

I don’t judge them for their religion/faith. Which is not in itself surprising - many of them are devoid of faith or belief in a higher being or purpose.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dunno about you bro but I enjoy a hard days work and coming home to my family.

I don’t have too many waking moments thinking about how I can assault others or damage their property or how I can ‘tear down the system’ or ‘defunding the same police responsible for mine and my families safety.
Yes. Me too.

I dont have to many waking moment thinking about how i can "voluntarily" convert an African village with their islamic systems.... oh wait replace voluntarily with forcefully and add "or slaughter them" to the end of the sentence.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough, each to their own.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I judge BLM members for their violence and attacks on a country and system which has created better standards of living and been more welcoming of foreigners than any other in human history.

I don’t judge them for their religion/faith. Which is not in itself surprising - many of them are devoid of faith or belief in a higher being or purpose.
This is why nobody can stand you or take you seriously, you backtrack, talk shit in circles and can't even admit what you are.

You clearly judge all BLM members as rioters, there are pages and pages of evidence.

You say you don't judge them on their faith but mention they are atheists. So you just judge them by their skin colour then?

Just quit while you are way behind.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really shouldn't be suprised. But ill say it again. Wow.

His "holier than thou" mentality is there in black and white.

Maybe if BLM identified as a Catholic crusader movement, he would be more accepting?
100%

If the BLM movement identified as capitalist (even though he has no idea what it is) he'd back them.

I dont bother with idiots like this, theres no point in having a civil discussion with people like this. And no just because he doesn't use profanity doesn't mean he's civil. When he's constantly proved wrong but still reverts to ignorant stereotypes, he's in complete opposition to civil discussion.

So I openly say fuck the idiot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

And i have nothing against religion per say. Just what it does to people like Dawg.

Look at Assassin. Proud Christian. But he calls a spade a spade. Even if the pope did something wrong, he would call him a c**t. Not try justify him and put the blame onto others.
Stats wise it would be difficult to numerify. Being that the Christian acts happened over thousands of years and such but I definitely get where you're coming from.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100%

If the BLM movement identified as capitalist (even though he has no idea what it is) he'd back them.

I dont bother with idiots like this, theres no point in having a civil discussion with people like this. And no just because he doesn't use profanity doesn't mean he's civil. When he's constantly proved wrong but still reverts to ignorant stereotypes, he's in complete opposition to civil discussion.

So I openly say fuck the idiot.
I second that.

The racist, judgmental piece of shit tried the profanity bullshit with me.

Double fuck the idiot.