The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
BTw these riots started after a black man with a knife refuses to drop the weapon when asked by police and was subsequently shot.

yeah makes sense, ‘making a stand’ for a criminal. Then again, that’s what BLM was founded on.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

officers end up shooting a young black man armed with a gun who was allegedly involved in drug trafficking - so crows of angry white liberals show up, start burning flags, smashed windows of businesses, looted from them and screamed “death to America” and “death to your fucking empire

this comes just days after Black Lives Matter looted, burned and created scenes of Anarchy in Philadelphia after police were forced to shoot another black man who threatened and ran after them while holding a knife.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Why do the media always find the most angelic photos of black criminals to post alongside these stories? When a far more accurate image may be one of him on the streets at 1am armed with a a weapon and a bag of drugs in his pocket.

Attachments

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Another democrat run city requires national guard after another black criminal gets killed by police after attacking them with a weapon.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
R

officers end up shooting a young black man armed with a gun who was allegedly involved in drug trafficking - so crows of angry white liberals show up, start burning flags, smashed windows of businesses, looted from them and screamed “death to America” and “death to your fucking empire

this comes just days after Black Lives Matter looted, burned and created scenes of Anarchy in Philadelphia after police were forced to shoot another black man who threatened and ran after them while holding a knife.

Lesson learned don't walk towards people with a knife when they have guns

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sick of this elitist agenda 21 agreement the masses are being duped by!
Its obvious theres a sick plot to create greater divide on the planet!

most people refuse to see the writing on the wall!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im sick of this elitist agenda 21 agreement the masses are being duped by!
Its obvious theres a sick plot to create greater divide on the planet!

most people refuse to see the writing on the wall!
I've been looking for said writing, but haven't seen it yet. Do I need special glasses? And where do I buy said glasses from?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
R
Lesson learned don't walk towards people with a knife when they have guns
but then if you dont use the knife the police might grab you and choke you out anyway, and you cant run away either

so its a difficult situation

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With the current situation most people are upset because the guy had a mental disability and couldn't reason. It's a tough situation but the police were acting within their training and probably didn't know about the guy's disability.

It does give some credit to the idea of counsellors instead of police though. As they would likely have faster access to the person's mental health history.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It may be written in invisible ink. Try lemon juice. That should reveal it.
Yeah. Tried that. But need to shine light through to be able to see any invisable writing written in lemon. Also threw my own shit at the wall in the case there was writing in wax.

Thanks for the ideas though. Will continue my search!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been looking for said writing, but haven't seen it yet. Do I need special glasses? And where do I buy said glasses from?
You more than likely lack self awareness?
It’s ok most people aren’t very self aware.

I’d imagine a small island off the coast of Australia where everyone’s surname is either Smith or Poxon would not be very self aware?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You more than likely lack self awareness?
It’s ok most people aren’t very self aware.

I’d imagine a small island off the coast of Australia where everyone’s surname is either Smith or Poxon would not be very self aware?
So, if I understand correctly ...

I need to go to a small island off the coast of Australia where there are a lot of Smiths & Poxons? And it's there I'll understand what this writing is all about? Care to narrow down the location though?

As for the self-awareness part. Does that mean the same as intelligence? If yes, then I 100% agree. Me missing a lot of that!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So, if I understand correctly ...

I need to go to a small island off the coast of Australia where there are a lot of Smiths & Poxons? And it's there I'll understand what this writing is all about? Care to narrow down the location though?

As for the self-awareness part. Does that mean the same as intelligence? If yes, then I 100% agree. Me missing a lot of that!
I believe this is code. The island is actually a place in your mind. A place without the distractions of modern society and it's many names. If you go to this place in your mind then you can knock down the wall that's blocking your mental advancement and truly reach enlightenment.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I believe this is code. The island is actually a place in your mind. A place without the distractions of modern society and it's many names. If you go to this place in your mind then you can knock down the wall that's blocking your mental advancement and truly reach enlightenment.
You got THAT from his writing? You sure do understand people good.

Fuck me. My head doctor ain't no good. I should be seeing you! How much do you charge for a session?

As for my 'mental advancement'. Shit. Can't get more advanced than I already am now, can I?