The Real Outcomes of BLM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Tatum Report. I'm sure it's legit 'cause that guy is totally legit /sarcasm
For the record, I also struggle to listen to the information when I see something written/said by *pick your CNN/MSNBC / left wing media personality). But I generally try my best to at least keep an open mind and consider whether what they're saying could be true.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Burn Loot Murder will cause more racism in the USA than it solves. Im still trying to figure out how burning down businesses, looting, killing their own people in the riots, harassing people in the streets, all people that had nothing to do with the black deaths by police, is fair or will solve anything.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Burn Loot Murder will cause more racism in the USA than it solves. Im still trying to figure out how burning down businesses, looting, killing their own people in the riots, harassing people in the streets, all people that had nothing to do with the black deaths by police, is fair or will solve anything.
If you don't submit to Black Lives Matter and agree whole heartedly with it you'll be called a racist.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Black people are by miles the biggest killer of black people in the USA. Black lives only seem to matter over there when police kill them. Police are only responsible for 1% of black deaths in the USA, and most of them had it coming, by shooting at police or threatening the lives of others. The best thing they could do to reduce black deaths is stop being criminals. All this shit started up this time because of Floyd, who died of a heart attack, and was saying he couldn't breath before he even got out of his vehicle, and multiple times before they had him on the ground.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you don't submit to Black Lives Matter and agree whole heartedly with it you'll be called a racist.
Yeh i love these idiots ive seen in videos of white ppl corning other white people while they eat at restaurants and shit, and forcing them to shout of black lives matter. Fuck that. I would start swinging myself. Im not going to say that because its a racist term. ALL lives matter.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
These were the responses when questioned about the result from the case:

Biden - "we must seek justice for Breonna Taylor and we must continue to remember her name, but violence is never acceptable"

Trump - "My message is that I love the Black community, and I’ve done more for the Black community than any other president, and I say, with a possible exception of Abraham Lincoln, and I mean that, with opportunity zones and with criminal justice reform, with prison reform, with what we’ve done for historically Black universities, colleges, schools, what we’ve done, nobody’s done more. Abraham Lincoln, let’s give him the nod, but beyond that nobody’s done more.”

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the record, I also struggle to listen to the information when I see something written/said by *pick your CNN/MSNBC / left wing media personality). But I generally try my best to at least keep an open mind and consider whether what they're saying could be true.
The difference being that those are media outlets that operate under the restrictions of official media outlets. You shared a blogger who created a website so he could push far right rhetoric under the guise of "everyone's fake news, only I'm real news"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"people who riot and destroy property should be arrested"

Dawg: "you support BLM rioting and destroying property"

Always a stupid fucking conversation. I have no idea why I bother getting involved in these discussions.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
"people who riot and destroy property should be arrested"

Dawg: "you support BLM rioting and destroying property"

Always a stupid fucking conversation. I have no idea why I bother getting involved in these discussions.
Hopefully you get involved in conversations because you're interested in finding out the truth and seeing if there is anything new worth learning.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully you get involved in conversations because you're interested in finding out the truth and seeing if there is anything new worth learning.
That's the only reason I get involved in conversations. But it's pointless when the other party avoids the truth at all costs.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
That's the only reason I get involved in conversations. But it's pointless when the other party avoids the truth at all costs.
We each have our own thoughts on different situations. I think to date I've been very open minded and been willing to make a number of concessions, which generally aren't free flowing in the opposite direction.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh i love these idiots ive seen in videos of white ppl corning other white people while they eat at restaurants and shit, and forcing them to shout of black lives matter. Fuck that. I would start swinging myself. Im not going to say that because its a racist term. ALL lives matter.
Apparently all lives matter is racist somehow.

To me only innocent lives matter, but that's rayciss somehow too...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparently all lives matter is racist somehow.

To me only innocent lives matter, but that's rayciss somehow too...
Imagine the stink if a white man walked around with a White lives matter T shirt? It would be called the most racist thing since KKK.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine the stink if a white man walked around with a White lives matter T shirt? It would be called the most racist thing since KKK.
It's already happened multiple times.

If you believe that 'white lives matter' - you need to be 'reeducated' and taught that it's actually racist to say white lives matter or blue lives matter.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It's because it's Antifa people rebadged.
Antifa cant call themselves that anymore so they latched onto BLM