The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think the world would be better as a matriarchal place?
Also how long does the evolution take for women to get as smart as men then since they haven’t had the same amount of opportunity? Coz that’s what you’re basically saying isn’t it? women aren’t as smart yet coz the lack of opportunity and encouragement to do jobs for men? Interesting thing, a lot of school curriculums are in favour of the women brain and methods, there was also a thing where recently women were given an easy breezy exam to get into engineering or something. I mean making something easier for someone to get into something doesn’t exactly make women queen in that industry, just indirectly proves they can’t keep up with the men.
Boy, oh boy..sigh..

Let’s take an example..say writers..the Bronte sisters in the 19th century..they wrote such classics as Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, they wrote poetry.. At the time had to self publish their early works under a male pseudonyms because it was thought their works were not ‘feminine’.. , So too was Alcott’s work considered not ‘feminine’, she wrote the classic ‘Little Women’, presently at the movies, the fact she was woman was not discovered until the 1940s..I could provide more examples

Now why do I choose authors? Because it clearly shows women had to ‘disguise’ themselves to ‘show’ their talent..otherwise they would not get the opportunity..it also identifies the limitations put on women..in terms of what was expected, and the limitations put on
them during these times.

Now I know you will provide plenty of examples of great scientists and innovators in history who were men..but see that argument is let down by that fact women were restricted to what they could do education wise.. Only a few people in history are born a genius and exhibit it without having help to nurture it..the rest of us mere mortals unless they get the opportunity to be exposed to educational opportunities to sharpen our wits and thoughts never get to realise our potential..

See it has not got to do with the evolution of a woman’s brain..rather more likely to the evolution of a man’s physical strength which enabled him to create a ‘patriarchal’ society and suit it to his needs and aspirations..

Which takes me to education and a curriculum that is written with a focus on girls.. I was a school teacher..of both boys and girls..I taught them exactly the same in terms of the subject information..as do the all the teachers I still know.. Perhaps the only difference in my subject area was acknowledging more women’s contribution to society.. As for intelligence differences..I found intelligent boys..I found intelligent girls..I found boys who struggled..I found girls who struggled.. In the whole it was pretty even..

As for your question, Do you think the world would be better as a matriarchal place? That’s a question I cannot answer..no one can really..however I can present a few of male leaders who didn’t make the world a better place: Hitler; Stalin; Mussolini; Franco; Pol Pot; Bush Jr; my high school Math’s teacher. (Ha!)

All in all, you can argue the physical strength of men..their intellectual accomplishments..but you can’t argue with the fact that women throughout history have not been give an equal opportunity..because it’s simply an undeniable truth.. I do agree on one thing you have espoused many times..that there is a tendency to over compensate for past actions..ie ‘free’ rides for people based on their gender..oops sorry I mean sex.. Although, I do understand that..to a point..but granted it has got ‘out of hand..’

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah right the woman I was with has a hissy fit if she knows I’m looking at other women.
She’s crazy because not looking at other women is impossible to do unless you poke my eyes out!
My girlfriend is bi. She will actually point out chicks for me to perv at so we can have a perv together lol.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boy, oh boy..sigh..

Let’s take an example..say writers..the Bronte sisters in the 19th century..they wrote such classics as Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, they wrote poetry.. At the time had to self publish their early works under a male pseudonyms because it was thought their works were not ‘feminine’.. , So too was Alcott’s work considered not ‘feminine’, she wrote the classic ‘Little Women’, presently at the movies, the fact she was woman was not discovered until the 1940s..I could provide more examples

Now why do I choose authors? Because it clearly shows women had to ‘disguise’ themselves to ‘show’ their talent..otherwise they would not get the opportunity..it also identifies the limitations put on women..in terms of what was expected, and the limitations put on
them during these times.

Now I know you will provide plenty of examples of great scientists and innovators in history who were men..but see that argument is let down by that fact women were restricted to what they could do education wise.. Only a few people in history are born a genius and exhibit it without having help to nurture it..the rest of us mere mortals unless they get the opportunity to be exposed to educational opportunities to sharpen our wits and thoughts never get to realise our potential..

See it has not got to do with the evolution of a woman’s brain..rather more likely to the evolution of a man’s physical strength which enabled him to create a ‘patriarchal’ society and suit it to his needs and aspirations..

Which takes me to education and a curriculum that is written with a focus on girls.. I was a school teacher..of both boys and girls..I taught them exactly the same in terms of the subject information..as do the all the teachers I still know.. Perhaps the only difference in my subject area was acknowledging more women’s contribution to society.. As for intelligence differences..I found intelligent boys..I found intelligent girls..I found boys who struggled..I found girls who struggled.. In the whole it was pretty even..

As for your question, Do you think the world would be better as a matriarchal place? That’s a question I cannot answer..no one can really..however I can present a few of male leaders who didn’t make the world a better place: Hitler; Stalin; Mussolini; Franco; Pol Pot; Bush Jr; my high school Math’s teacher. (Ha!)

All in all, you can argue the physical strength of men..their intellectual accomplishments..but you can’t argue with the fact that women throughout history have not been give an equal opportunity..because it’s simply not true.. I do agree on one thing you have espoused many times..that there is a tendency to over compensate for past actions..ie ‘free’ rides for people based on their gender..oops sorry I mean sex.. Although, I do understand that..to a point..but granted it has got ‘out of hand..’

Margaret Keane

Big Eyes - awesome film

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Margaret Keane

Big Eyes - awesome film
Had a little look..her husband originally took the credit for her painting.. Will check it out..thanks for that..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My girlfriend is bi. She will actually point out chicks for me to perv at so we can have a perv together lol.
Why you are with this girl I don’t want to see you post in the RU OK thread.. Because you sir while you are in this relationship are the most OK man in the world!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She doesn’t talk about religion but does have a small cross tattooed on her arm.

I already accused her of being a demon and I’ve told her many times to back away with her manipulative ways because I’ve read the book and know the first human to help the devil was woman!

edit: is it any coincidence that the first woman’s name is Eve?
Add an l to the end of it and what does that sound like?
No such thing as coincidence

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a complex thing that comes down to the question of what love really is. Is it a magical force, or a combination of chemicals designed to further our species.

Or to quote Haddaway, What is love? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’ve read the book and know the first human to help the devil was woman!
god is all knowing and he created women, meaning as he created women he knew that one of them would help the devil and he continued to make her, so its not a smart move by god or he doesn't care that much or he wants to be a victim

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh @PowerfulWhaman .. isn't life brilliant! The whole kennel forum enjoys engaging with you. You bring us all together. Such a rare commodity. Kudos to you.

If only you could see I was merely trying to give you a basic grounding in genetics so you were equally well-versed to discuss the aforementioned article, accurately.
Should you ever want to talk genetics in future look me up, happy to debate and critique "science world", whether you're a part of it or "apart of it".
I'm apartly interested in genetics as they relate to personality traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.