Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ladyboys?
Also can someone tell me what the deal is with the rainbows?
Looks like two got banned due too them.
Who will be The Third banned? :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed revelation has a lot of symbolism, but it isn’t symbolism In everything said like Christ announcing himself alpha and omega. The lake of fire yes is potentially symbolic but also is a reference to an eternity in hell. The 7 headed dragon was even told it’s a symbol in the book of revelations lol, that’s different it’s a given that is symbolic.
I’m trying to say this without sounding arrogant lol, but when you say “I am more inclined to believe” is irrelevant when it comes to the truth. I could believe something is different to what the truth is, that doesn’t change the truth, we only are fooling ourselves into think we have the answers and what we think is right therefore must be right.
It isn’t just a spiritual death, don’t you believe in the body and spirit resurrection of Christ? The whole reason Christianity spread so much was due to the resurrection, it gave people hope, a meaning to life, salvation, a promise of eternal life not just in spirits but also body just as Christ rose from the dead and ascended into heaven in body and soul.

again, that's a modern teaching, was not taught by the people of the time.. When I say more inclined to believe it's because that's where I am leaning at this point, but with further study, it could change.. truth doesn't mean you instantly understand an allegory or piece of symbolism... if the Revelation was intended to be understood by simply reading, but not studying, it would not be so cryptic... I'm not saying all death is spiritual death... but as an example, Adam and Eve did not 'die' when they consumed the fruit in Eden... theirs was a spiritual death, where as Christ experienced physical death

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
again, that's a modern teaching, was not taught by the people of the time.. When I say more inclined to believe it's because that's where I am leaning at this point, but with further study, it could change.. truth doesn't mean you instantly understand an allegory or piece of symbolism... if the Revelation was intended to be understood by simply reading, but not studying, it would not be so cryptic... I'm not saying all death is spiritual death... but as an example, Adam and Eve did not 'die' when they consumed the fruit in Eden... theirs was a spiritual death, where as Christ experienced physical death
You’re sort of explaining my point about studying. It’s not that I’ve personally read the bible and personally understand it. I’ve learnt from people who actually are qualified (Jesus and the saints) and the Catholic Church has those answers from them. No matter how much one studies, if he studies with his own individuality type mentality, he won’t find the truth.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You’re sort of explaining my point about studying. It’s not that I’ve personally read the bible and personally understand it. I’ve learnt from people who actually are qualified (Jesus and the saints) and the Catholic Church has those answers from them. No matter how much one studies, if he studies with his own individuality type mentality, he won’t find the truth.
I will try and say this without sounding arrogant, but I don't see where Jesus, and the saints, taught about being derogatory towards women.. just one of many reasons why it's beneficial to read the words for yourself :grinning:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s a very outdated racist and genderist theory you’re referring. How dare you.
Really? That's news to me, and I'm not sure where gender comes into it. I did a unit on the psychology of personality a year and a half ago and a good portion of the session was spent looking at the link between genes and personality traits. The study of genetics and personality is quite recent and modern. The debate over the degree to which heritability influences personality (versus environmental factors) is made difficult by the complex nature both of genetics and personality measurement. It promises to be useful research, for example, likelihood of major depressive disorder is greater in individuals measuring higher on the Neurotic sub scale (assuming you, like most, subscribe to the big five factor personality model), which also appears to be linked to certain genetic variants.

I was serious in my comment to @Lov_Dog

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s your monthly VPN bill look like mate? Must be getting up there
would'nt be as much as your's horse,187,louisa or whoever the fuck you are this week

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
would'nt be as much as your's horse,187,louisa or whoever the fuck you are this week
Don't know why he directed that at me and kind of afraid to ask, as he has made a few weird comments like that on my posts.
Is he the forum weirdo that we acknowledge is not all there, yet love as our own?

UNO

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't know why he directed that at me and kind of afraid to ask, as he has made a few weird comments like that on my posts.
Is he the forum weirdo that we acknowledge is not all there, yet love as our own?
i thought i was wierd

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TK is like most of society mate the majority are good people with opposing views for sure but get along mostly but like most crowds there are always a few gutless turds lurking about

Reactions: UNO

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
TK is like most of society mate the majority are good people with opposing views for sure but get along mostly but like most crowds there are always a few gutless turds lurking about
So reading between the lines here (and by all mrans correct me if wrong please) he probably has some type of warped agenda and somehow I'm included in it?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kevin, who the fuck is Kevin?
You’re not Kevin Wendell Crumb?
Oh sorry silly me, I thought you were someone else with multiple kennel personalities :grinning:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So reading between the lines here (and by all mrans correct me if wrong please) he probably has some type of warped agenda and somehow I'm included in it?
Yeah that would about cover it

Status
Not open for further replies.