The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t corrupt her then lolllll let her be Catholic ffs hahaha. She marriage material? Or just Catholic by name?
She doesn’t talk about religion but does have a small cross tattooed on her arm.

I already accused her of being a demon and I’ve told her many times to back away with her manipulative ways because I’ve read the book and know the first human to help the devil was woman!

edit: is it any coincidence that the first woman’s name is Eve?
Add an l to the end of it and what does that sound like?

Louisa

New Pup
Reaction score
Who is 086? I was here a while ago but have not been here for a long time. I thought it might be nice to join with a new account just before the season starts. Plus I saw the rainbow thread and I love rainbows.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She doesn’t talk about religion but does have a small cross tattooed on her arm.

I already accused her of being a demon and I’ve told her many times to back away with her manipulative ways because I’ve read the book and know the first human to help the devil was woman!

edit: is it any coincidence that the first woman’s name is Eve?
Add an l to the end of it and what does that sound like?
Or an ‘N’.. EveN :grimacing:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who is 086? I was here a while ago but have not been here for a long time. I thought it might be nice to join with a new account just before the season starts. Plus I saw the rainbow thread and I love rainbows.
What’s your old account name?

Status
Not open for further replies.