The "R U OK ?" Thread

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean. My breathing is getting worse too, nothing like pre-transplant, but bad enough to be fkn annoying and worried about.
FFS my man, just caught up with all of your shit - don't get used to that pneumonia shit man - just out of hospital myself after second round for the year.
Been a Mexican year for me - Juan **** of a year, that's why I haven't been here stirring the pot.

Banned
Reaction score
It is ok to admit to being insecure, vulnerable and emotional.
It takes immense inner resolve and strength to do so.
Ignore the current toxic feminist driven environment that makes out that you are the problem and speak out.
We NEED to adult up by letting it out, admitting we're not perfect and asking for help without feeling embarrassment/shame for doing so.

One day, I might share someone my life experiences, yet the TL DR version is I've had to fight since the first day I was born.
Every day I'm alive, is another that I get to hold both middle fingers up to depression and its suicidal nature, irrelevant the physical and psychological/emotional pain I'm in!

Together, we can be survivors and not victims of life's shit :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FFS my man, just caught up with all of your shit - don't get used to that pneumonia shit man - just out of hospital myself after second round for the year.
Been a Mexican year for me - Juan **** of a year, that's why I haven't been here stirring the pot.
Sorry to hear that Sir, but over the moon you beat it.

PS fkn lol @ Mexican year, I gotta start using that lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ignore the current toxic feminist driven environment that makes out that you are the problem and speak out.
We NEED to adult up by letting it out, admitting we're not perfect and asking for help without feeling embarrassment/shame for doing so.

One day, I might share someone my life experiences, yet the TL DR version is I've had to fight since the first day I was born.
Every day I'm alive, is another that I get to hold both middle fingers up to depression and its suicidal nature, irrelevant the physical and psychological/emotional pain I'm in!

Well this is the thread bro, no judgement here, just good people helping each other out.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Great words Bud.. I’ve found that The Kennel brothers and sisters are some of the most helpful and supportive people going around.. They never judge..only help.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Holidays don't need to be expensive (even locally). If you have camping supplies, etc even cheaper again.
I'm not rrally keen on travelling the world or getting out there.

I can't plan anything as nothing ever goes to plan for me.

I just set sail and see where the wind takes me!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not rrally keen on travelling the world or getting out there.
I can't plan anything as nothing ever goes to plan for me.
I just set sail and see where the wind takes me!
A holiday is a good way to rest, relax, and reset.

If you have a car just petrol money and sort out accommodation on the way. Doesn't need to be expensive places.

Or get one of those Luxury Escapes/Budget Holidays type deals.

Many moons ago wifey and I did one with a holiday providers who advertised on the back of shopper dockets. $500 I think it was for 5 nights in Qld in a 1 bedroom apartment 2 blocks from Cavill Ave Surfers. Was pretty nice and good to get away.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go on holiday somewhere... :grinning:
That's something I need to do. Well I am planning a trip to Greece/Greek Islands next year. I was going to go over there to party and shag as many foreign ladies as possible, as I was single. But now I've got a girlfriend so that changes plans lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A holiday is a good way to rest, relax, and reset.

If you have a car just petrol money and sort out accommodation on the way. Doesn't need to be expensive places.

Or get one of those Luxury Escapes/Budget Holidays type deals.

Many moons ago wifey and I did one with a holiday providers who advertised on the back of shopper dockets. $500 I think it was for 5 nights in Qld in a 1 bedroom apartment 2 blocks from Cavill Ave Surfers. Was pretty nice and good to get away.
I'm sorry but holidays just don't interest me.
I couldn't be bothered to get out and see the world. I'm not an explorer or adventurer.

I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg

Problem
That's something I need to do. Well I am planning a trip to Greece/Greek Islands next year. I was going to go over there to party and shag as many foreign ladies as possible, as I was single. But now I've got a girlfriend so that changes plans lol.
SOLUTION

That's something I need to do. Well I am planning a trip to Greece/Greek Islands next year. I was going to go over there to party and shag my girlfriend as much as possible.
I'm sorry but holidays just don't interest me.
I couldn't be bothered to get out and see the world. I'm not an explorer or adventurer.

I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.
So don't go out and explore. Go somewhere and sit on a beach with a book and unwind. Break the cycle of being caught up in the everyday.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg

Problem

SOLUTION

So don't go out and explore. Go somewhere and sit on a beach with a book and unwind. Break the cycle of being caught up in the everyday.
Like I say, I just go with the flow and see where the wind takes me.

I don't have a great drive to be successful or see the world.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Like I say, I just go with the flow and see where the wind takes me. I don't have a great drive to be successful or see the world.
By that same token, staying in the same cycle (ala groundhog day) is a real easy way to trash your mental health.

It's like some days I just need to get away from being couped up inside and will just jump in my car and head to the Blue Mountains and do a bushwalk. Clears the head, and breaks the cycle.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
By that same token, staying in the same cycle (ala groundhog day) is a real easy way to trash your mental health.

It's like some days I just need to get away from being couped up inside and will just jump in my car and head to the Blue Mountains and do a bushwalk. Clears the head, and breaks the cycle.
I treat life like the Jerry Springer show.
To make myself feel better I hit the streets to get amusement from people more fucked up than myself.
For me theres no better place to find those people than on Oxford street!