The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a great time with the family over the weekend. I was crook as, but enjoyed watching the kids have their last send off in a while. Pretty sure I'll be back in hospital today as I'm having too much trouble here at home. If anything gets me, it won't be my kidney's, it will be the prescription pad!! One side effect that is getting me down though is my taste buds. For the last two weeks, everything I have tried to eat or drink tastes like lard. Good old cold animal fat. Even water tastes like it. It's bad enough when you can't sleep and feel sick as, but this on top, plus mouth ulcers, is a bit more than this koala can handle. I said sorry to the wife, but this time I'm staying in until they fix it. So it could be days or weeks.
All my power to you man..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just had a pop Telemarketer call my place and say she is not trying to sell me anything,I quickly freaked out and hung up the phone!

A true blue Londoner not trying to sell anything?
Don't lie you cabbage little Pom bastards, you live and breathe money like your Jewish cousins!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You should have started a good old fashioned whinge at her. Poms fucking LOVE a whinge!
And they worship money worse then anyone else! Don't be fooled by their charm, they invented the English language so they are masters of manipulation!

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally made it home. I'm so over hospital!!

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello welcome back mate !!!! How the fucking hell are you
Tired and hungry. I think they may have these meds sorted out a bit better. This time last month I was about 93 kgs, I'm 82 now and still going down. Needed a wheelchair this time to leave, but should be bouncing about again when I get some of the cooks great tucker

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tired and hungry. I think they may have these meds sorted out a bit better. This time last month I was about 93 kgs, I'm 82 now and still going down. Needed a wheelchair this time to leave, but should be bouncing about again when I get some of the cooks great tucker
I wish I was 82kgs so I can get this fucking heart and get over it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I was 82kgs so I can get this fucking heart and get over it.
You could always cut off your dick to shred weight but that might come back later on to bite you in the arse .probably after your first squat you'd be thinking maybe i should not of cut off my cock

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't remember the last good feed I had. Bet you're the same!!
What's a good feed?

My last real meal was 7pm 21st November 2015. Yes I remember the day I lost my stomach lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wrecked at the moment.

Last few weekends been flat out, and then done this.

Mon - Public Holiday
Tues - 9am - 11pm
Weds - 9am - 10pm
Thurs - 9am - 3am
Fri - 9am - 3am (Got Maccas Fri night for dinner and ended up with food poisoning so ate at 1am and out it shot at 2am).
Sat - 9am - 1am (feeling average). Had curry for dinner.
Sun - Woke up at 7am, spewed from both ends till 8am on and off. Woke up at 9:30am by phone call, spent from 9am - 11am (with exception of about 10 minutes) spewing my guts up, whilst my arse was literally like a broken tap.

Spent the next hour or two settling my digestive system, and simplifying food intake, but still mentally, and physically exhausted.