The "R U OK ?" Thread

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Not spewing anymore, gastro settling down, but eating food it's still giving me that uncertain feeling. Not to mention quite tired..

Total fart ban at the moment.
Hope u get well soon. Ur brain is sending u msg as in should U really want to eat as u don't want the feeling of both ends spewing out again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just learnt that we can't move into our new house for another 2 months because the builder and agent are lying cocksuckers.

All I want is to secure my families future and put a roof over their head before I die.

If I didn't have my faith in God i would murder both ***** and piss on their corpses.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm fucking burning, my horns are out and I want to drink their blood.

I'll never deal with fucking lebs or Indians again.
Its all these housing mobs promise the world and deliver shit .i couldn't work for them for long seeing the shit the owners went through on a daily basis. Just keep complaining ring the company tell them its not good enough and unless you are compensated you will take it futher .
What was the time frame they gave you when you signed contracts ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty pissed off right now.
My mum keeps turning our dogs into whimp cats!
It shits me because I worked so hard to train her just for it to be undone by the weak heart of a woman!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm fucking burning, my horns are out and I want to drink their blood.

I'll never deal with fucking lebs or Indians again.
What for? Wouldn't have anything to do with them being tightass Jews would it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
what did the indians do to you bro?
Being a stereotypical indian and trying to rort and lie to me. Dumb **** doesn't know I have housing/building industry experience since I was 14.

***** organised a meeting tomorrow, he will be in for a rude shock when I rock up with 2 types of "insurances"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its all these housing mobs promise the world and deliver shit .i couldn't work for them for long seeing the shit the owners went through on a daily basis. Just keep complaining ring the company tell them its not good enough and unless you are compensated you will take it futher .
What was the time frame they gave you when you signed contracts ?
The sunset clause ran out 2 months ago.

Now I'm setting an assassin clause.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being a stereotypical indian and trying to rort and lie to me. Dumb **** doesn't know I have housing/building industry experience since I was 14.

***** organised a meeting tomorrow, he will be in for a rude shock when I rock up with 2 types of "insurances"
Fucking let me inspect the paint job ill defect the living fuck out of it then call fair trading until its done right at their expense

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meeting is set for tomorrow morning, I'll let you guys know how it goes, and if I don't, watch the news for a massacre in Blacktown
Remember demand more more more more everything is unacceptable

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
***** are forcing me to play dirty, I don't like to play dirty because I always go over the top

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

trust the indians mate, we build the bloody taj mahal ffs.