The "R U OK ?" Thread

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible
It's a heart breaking illness for the one carrying it and the love ones that is caring for the one person u look up to the most. You feel helpless to know how or what to do to help the one person that will hug u when u needed the hug. The person that gave u the best advice to fix ur issues. All u can do now is spend the time and cherish every second u have with him...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't that the credit card plastic they use to make the self fake
That's how stupid humans are.
They use plastic to get more plastic!
I say humans enjoy going spastic for plastic!

All you people who think you know the answers because you go to church, you're wrong!
It doesn't say anywhere in the bible we should be worshipping plastic!
So either the book is wrong or we are wrong with the way we are living?

I don't care if people,think I'm a hippy,I refuse plastic as much as possible and humans think I am strange for it?
A non religious man who knows God is fictional actually cares about having a clean healthy world to live in? Nnnnnnnnnooooooooo, you have to be a wolf in sheeps clothing (aka religious) to have to care about the world you live in?

You know how most ignorant humans say this world belongs to us (even aborigines say this), well that's wrong!
See the wild weather we had in NSW over the weekend?
We belong to this world

See I get it and I don't need to go sit in a church with fruit cakes to have worked this out!
Worked it out all on my own!

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
That's how stupid humans are.
They use plastic to get more plastic!
I say humans enjoy going spastic for plastic!

All you people who think you know the answers because you go to church, you're wrong!
It doesn't say anywhere in the bible we should be worshipping plastic!
So either the book is wrong or we are wrong with the way we are living?

I don't care if people,think I'm a hippy,I refuse plastic as much as possible and humans think I am strange for it?
A non religious man who knows God is fictional actually cares about having a clean healthy world to live in? Nnnnnnnnnooooooooo, you have to be a wolf in sheeps clothing (aka religious) to have to care about the world you live in?

You know how most ignorant humans say this world belongs to us (even aborigines say this), well that's wrong!
See the wild weather we had in NSW over the weekend?
We belong to this world

See I get it and I don't need to go sit in a church with fruit cakes to have worked this out!
Worked it out all on my own!
Thinking its a human thing, your never happy with what u have or u can't see how good u really have it. Everyone wants to be envious of what other have doesn't matter how much debt ur in u want bigger and better things and show off what u have even though at the end it's not really urs but it's the bank. Good luck craving into the plastic cake haha.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thinking its a human thing, your never happy with what u have or u can't see how good u really have it. Everyone wants to be envious of what other have doesn't matter how much debt ur in u want bigger and better things and show off what u have even though at the end it's not really urs but it's the bank. Good luck craving into the plastic cake haha.
I don't crave a lot of material possessions...Never worshipped gold, money or diamonds!

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a great time with the family over the weekend. I was crook as, but enjoyed watching the kids have their last send off in a while. Pretty sure I'll be back in hospital today as I'm having too much trouble here at home. If anything gets me, it won't be my kidney's, it will be the prescription pad!! One side effect that is getting me down though is my taste buds. For the last two weeks, everything I have tried to eat or drink tastes like lard. Good old cold animal fat. Even water tastes like it. It's bad enough when you can't sleep and feel sick as, but this on top, plus mouth ulcers, is a bit more than this koala can handle. I said sorry to the wife, but this time I'm staying in until they fix it. So it could be days or weeks.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a great time with the family over the weekend. I was crook as, but enjoyed watching the kids have their last send off in a while. Pretty sure I'll be back in hospital today as I'm having too much trouble here at home. If anything gets me, it won't be my kidney's, it will be the prescription pad!! One side effect that is getting me down though is my taste buds. For the last two weeks, everything I have tried to eat or drink tastes like lard. Good old cold animal fat. Even water tastes like it. It's bad enough when you can't sleep and feel sick as, but this on top, plus mouth ulcers, is a bit more than this koala can handle. I said sorry to the wife, but this time I'm staying in until they fix it. So it could be days or weeks.
Take care brother keep us posted. What hospital are you going to ?

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well sir you just concentrate on getting yourself better . Hopefully they get you on the mend quickly and your back out in no time . Dont be to long or we will start to miss you
Thanks SOH. Trust me here in that as much as they look after me and you wouldn't want anywhere else in my condition, that I'd rather be home and annoying you lot:-). But I can't let this keep going as it is. If my condition slips too far, then I won't be able to accept the organ when the call comes. If it ever does!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Drop Bear ... look after yourself mate ... you need to look after you first and anyone else after that.

Don't worry I'll store up my Parra jibes for when you return so you feel at home on your return :D