The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but if you were mechanical you could call yourself robo cock or iron rod
Bahahaha.. but I’d rather to be continually known by original name.. Donkey Dick.. But Iron Rod has a nice ring to it!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahaha.. but I’d rather to be continually known by original name.. Donkey Dick.. But Iron Rod has a nice ring to it!
I'm sure mule regret that name...

Sorry, I'll let myself out.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coming home to tell your13 year old nephew that lives with you, that his dad was found dead after a couple of days rotting away in a house, because his junkie **** of a mother cannot even be bothered to phone up.( they have separated years ago)
Note this **** of a father chronic piss head no suprise he is dead the **** had no idea who i was even after raising his kid for 2 years actually told the **** a few months back when he tried to bludge a smoke of me randomly in the street, if he ever seen me again look to the ground because i will break your fucking neck.i have no sympathy the **** is dead but his kid has to go through the world wondering why his oldman didn't give a shit about him .
Meanwhile the other lost cause nephew who is 15 and drug fucked ( thanks docs i called this when he was in year 5 multiple times you called it low risk) has fucked of to a junkies house to get fucked up and his own mother thinks well that's better than him being upset..
What kind of fucking mother would not even make a phone call to check in on her own kid ,
Im beyond fucking rage how ***** can be like this.we have struggled with this kid for 2 years with absolutely no support none not a fucking cent ,and its been challenging at times almost ripped my own family apart, emotionally and financially. but how do you give up on a kid thats had a **** of a life you can't it's like that.
Ive not opened this deep on shit ,but fuck me i need to scream and vent otherwise id end up doing something stupid

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Coming home to tell your13 year old nephew that lives with you, that his dad was found dead after a couple of days rotting away in a house, because his junkie **** of a mother cannot even be bothered to phone up.( they have separated years ago)
Note this **** of a father chronic piss head no suprise he is dead the **** had no idea who i was even after raising his kid for 2 years actually told the **** a few months back when he tried to bludge a smoke of me randomly in the street, if he ever seen me again look to the ground because i will break your fucking neck.i have no sympathy the **** is dead but his kid has to go through the world wondering why his oldman didn't give a shit about him .
Meanwhile the other lost cause nephew who is 15 and drug fucked ( thanks docs i called this when he was in year 5 multiple times you called it low risk) has fucked of to a junkies house to get fucked up and his own mother thinks well that's better than him being upset..
What kind of fucking mother would not even make a phone call to check in on her own kid ,
Im beyond fucking rage how ***** can be like this.we have struggled with this kid for 2 years with absolutely no support none not a fucking cent ,and its been challenging at times almost ripped my own family apart, emotionally and financially. but how do you give up on a kid thats had a **** of a life you can't it's like that.
Ive not opened this deep on shit ,but fuck me i need to scream and vent otherwise id end up doing something stupid
Geez dude that sounds like a pretty fucked up situation. It is so sad what substance abuse can do to people, not sticking up for them, they choose that path but it's fucking terrible on the innocent victims like yourself, your poor nephew and everyone else effected by it. Huge respect to ya mate for doing the honorable thing and looking after him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For some parents sadly a kid is nothing more than a bonus to a Centrelink payment.

I bet the mother is still claiming he live at home and getting benefits for 2 kids.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's pretty deep Southy, I feel for you brother. I know that some parents simply don't deserve to be parents given how they treat their kids. Full respect to you though for bending over to help your nephew, you're a true soldier brother. We need more people like you in this world.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
That says a lot about you as a person mate. The kid is lucky to have you as an uncle and don't give up on the young fella. He'll soon realise that you're a better role model than his dad would've ever been.

Vent away man.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck, that is brutal. That's fucked up for all involved. That poor kid.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All kinds of fucked up,the kid is feeling guilty now on the rare occasions his dad called he didn't have a bar of it ,how would you be your dad abandons you prefers to live in a tent on an oval then rings once a year,he has been pissed at his dad for years and rightly so ,and now he feels guilty.
This kid has already had a total **** of a life and now this, and as i predicted no one from his family has a dollar to their name so they can't afford a funeral which gives his kids no closure . Going to be a fun few week's months ,years.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All kinds of fucked up,the kid is feeling guilty now on the rare occasions his dad called he didn't have a bar of it ,how would you be your dad abandons you prefers to live in a tent on an oval then rings once a year,he has been pissed at his dad for years and rightly so ,and now he feels guilty.
This kid has already had a total **** of a life and now this, and as i predicted no one from his family has a dollar to their name so they can't afford a funeral which gives his kids no closure . Going to be a fun few week's months ,years.
That poor kid feels guilty because he, unlike his father, has a conscience. He's a good person.

He has nothing to be guilty about.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That poor kid feels guilty because he, unlike his father, has a conscience. He's a good person.

He has nothing to be guilty about.
Still no call from his mother who lives 500 meters from me. Not thats a shock though. She will see him xmas day give him some pencils and say hello are you ok now,

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow Southy what a tragic situation. Now feels guilty? You gotta handle this one with care . It's going to take a long time to convince him that he did nothing wrong.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are a champion Southy..a champion..

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Respect dude.
Keep fighting the good fight the kids will come to realize you are the REAL man (dad) in their life.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling that they're not progressing through life? As if its the same stale day, week, year? Maybe coz I'm 40, single and no kids, i have nothing to look forward to.... i dunno? Is it better to be alone and not have any head aches and/or responsibilities or be married with kids and everything that goes with it? Or should i stop asking so many damn questions and be grateful for what i have? Hahaha...

I have no fukking idea what i want out of life lol.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling that they're not progressing through life? As if its the same stale day, week, year? Maybe coz I'm 40, single and no kids, i have nothing to look forward to.... i dunno? Is it better to be alone and not have any head aches and/or responsibilities or be married with kids and everything that goes with it? Or should i stop asking so many damn questions and be grateful for what i have? Hahaha...

Is not knowing what you want a bad thing? Does it really matter? IMO, as long as you're happy and healthy that's all that matters (to me, of course).

Being single or married both have their advantages and disadvantages so either way, no one has this perfect life they may portray.

Everyone gets stuck in a rut. Get up, get ready for work, go to work, go home, have dinner, entertain yourself for a couple of hours, go to bed and repeat. We all need something to look forward to but that can be whatever we make of it. A holiday, time off work, etc.

Maybe you need to change some things up so you feel you're not going around in circles? I used to go for random drives when I felt I was in a rut but now I'm a lazy shit and can't be bothered doing anything after work.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm no psychologist but the off-season does screw with your head like this..

Being married with kids is good but so is being single or coupled.. End of the day you're given one life to live, imo it's a gift from God.. It's like a holiday from eternity so enjoy it.