Rumour The Premium Oil Thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm happy to pass on anything I hear as this is the RUMOUR section on a public forum.
Doesn't mean anything here will come to fruition however these are the rumbling's I've heard.

* Brandon Smith and Brent Naden will be Bulldogs next year.
* We have made a very enticing offer to Toby Rudolf (as we already know).
* The Dog's have been in contact with Taumalolo's management (I've even heard several names mentioned as potential trade bait in Allen, wakeham, Stimson and Elliott).
* Paps is being heavily targeted for 2023 and the Dog's wanna tie him up a year in advance just like Jac.
* I've even heard the name's TPJ and JWH get mentioned as both the Rooster and Broncos wanna clear cap space.

Non Bulldogs related, if Staggs doesn't stay with the Broncos don't be surprised to see him at the Roosters next year.

You can take it all with a grain of salt, just passing on what I've heard. GO DOG'S!
lol basically what i said 4 pages ago + an extra weeks developments

i wonder how sunday nights meeting went with JT's people at the touch of Salt restaurant.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't doubt you Nash as I'm hearing the exact same stuff..
Also the more i think about it the nore i think u might be on the mark as an evolution from what i heard.
my insider and i have a rocky relationship the last few weeks because of the girl drama, so while its still good, the detail and updates arent there but the core is good, yours sounds refined.
Like im doyle brunson supre system vol 1, your doyle beunson super sysytem ol 2. some updates.
its all great oil from the streams that run through the valleys of the lebanese forests that enrich the holy soil that results in glistening, golden, premium, lebanse A grade european oil.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh yes there is,
i remember from my baby years how fresh it was.
And people in the lebanese mountains live to be 100.
See this photo i took and try tell me this isnt pristine.
its so beautiful i want to cry, oh man i cant describe.
Pure European beauty.
View attachment 23420
Here we go with the "photo i took" bullshit again. As a photographer, i find that offensive, and complete bullshit! So dont even try to pass it off as a way of saying you found it on the internet. You are sumply using the same line to prove a point that doesnt exist. You claimed you took a photo that you did not. Period.
As for the air in lebanon, how the fuck do you remember the air quality from when you were a baby??? Again, just bullshit.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go with the "photo i took" bullshit again. As a photographer, i find that offensive, and complete bullshit! So dont even try to pass it off as a way of saying you found it on the internet. You are sumply using the same line to prove a point that doesnt exist. You claimed you took a photo that you did not. Period.
As for the air in lebanon, how the fuck do you remember the air quality from when you were a baby??? Again, just bullshit.
Hey I remember having a good air day about 30 years ago when still living in beautiful Canterbury.
Sun was out and birds singing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just don't even bother with him. Just laugh at his bullshit and ignore him and the attention whore will fade away and get banned eventually as he tries to get more attention and does something dumb.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I did find it on the net. You can even see the caption from the google image.
And bro no disrespect but everyone with an iPhone 8 and up is a photographer these days, as confirmed by the lebomemes101 Snapchat account.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm happy to pass on anything I hear as this is the RUMOUR section on a public forum.
Doesn't mean anything here will come to fruition however these are the rumbling's I've heard.

* The Dog's have been in contact with Taumalolo's management (I've even heard several names mentioned as potential trade bait in Allen, wakeham, Stimson and Elliott).
* Paps is being heavily targeted for 2023 and the Dog's wanna tie him up a year in advance just like Jac.
* I've even heard the name's TPJ and JWH get mentioned as both the Rooster and Broncos wanna clear cap space.

Non Bulldogs related, if Staggs doesn't stay with the Broncos don't be surprised to see him at the Roosters next year.

You can take it all with a grain of salt, just passing on what I've heard. GO DOG'S!
Cheers for the info Roger. I'm happy with all that. I'd happily trade all the 4 players you mentioned for Lolo (just not for a 6 year deal). Have you heard anything about Haas and Clark?

BTW, love the account name. He's one of my favourite characters with all his wacky personas

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just don't even bother with him. Just laugh at his bullshit and ignore him and the attention whore will fade away and get banned eventually as he tries to get more attention and does something dumb.
Its been good wothout hom, bit sonce he is back i cant myself at times. But yeah, i agree.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did find it on the net. You can even see the caption from the google image.
And bro no disrespect but everyone with an iPhone 8 and up is a photographer these days, as confirmed by the lebomemes101 Snapchat account.
Correction, everyone with an I Phone and an instagram account "thinks" they are a photographer.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers for the info Roger. I'm happy with all that. I'd happily trade all the 4 players you mentioned for Lolo (just not for a 6 year deal). Have you heard anything about Haas and Clark?

BTW, love the account name. He's one of my favourite characters with all his wacky personas
Thanks Family Guy
I haven't heard anything about Haas, however we did speak to Clark's management and put an offer on the table but he doesn't look keen on leaving England.
Who knows, I'm sure Thompson's probably spoken to him by now so maybe he can be a swaying factor in him coming to Aus and the doggies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Thanks for the info my bro. PS my previous info follows the same line as yours apart from TPJ and JWH.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol basically what i said 4 pages ago + an extra weeks developments

i wonder how sunday nights meeting went with JT's people at the touch of Salt restaurant.
Lol
Are u that skirt of validation you need to post that? Oh look at me cunts i wrote this too.
If ppl believe u they will. Such a sadddd cuntt

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Are u that skirt of validation you need to post that? Oh look at me cunts i wrote this too.
If ppl believe u they will. Such a sadddd cuntt
I’m sorry you feel that way.
But the truth is I’m just a nobody on the forum it seems yet I have given straight truth time and time again and I just wish I get heart because I have literally delivered the truth everytime I’ve posted it. Results speak for themselves.
Do you think I have delivered?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m sorry you feel that way.
But the truth is I’m just a nobody on the forum it seems yet I have given straight truth time and time again and I just wish I get heart because I have literally delivered the truth everytime I’ve posted it. Results speak for themselves.
Do you think I have delivered?
Sad