Rumour The Premium Oil Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The logo i designed was the photoshop i put on it to merge designs.
View attachment 23374
Different logo you goose.
You claimed you ‘designed’ this:
248F968C-0658-47E0-B5D7-B894841856CF.jpeg
Which of course was found in 5 seconds here:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not talking to anyone else. I’m talking to a liar who tries to take credit for things they didn’t do, then spin it as something else when caught. Simples.
no lying, nasheed is true.
Nasheed IS the truth.

list all the lies u think i do

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You took this photo, eh? Let me guess, the Daily Telegraph bought it from you, is that also true?

View attachment 23369

And even if you did see him play at Pats in Dundas, he did not go to school there, he was Captain of Oakhill College at Castle Hill. I know for a fact because I know a teacher at that school who taught him.

View attachment 23370

The only accurate thing in your post is that he was a Tigers junior at one point.

The oil appears contaminated again :-).
Love your work Dinkum. I love how he thinks we're gullable enough to believe his pathological lying. Next he'll be telling us about how he went to school with Baz..

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love your work Dinkum. I love how he thinks we're gullable enough to believe his pathological lying. Next he'll be telling us about how he went to school with Baz..
Hey guess what I went to school with Baz lol

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. I'd believe you though. Was he as dreamy then as he is now? Or did he have too many pimples etc?
Oh he was stunning throughout his high school years.
Only kidding mate.
We only had uglies at Canterbury Boys like John Howard and the great G.Peponis

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
no disrespect to you and dinkum but you guys are serious dopes to think i was trying to say i took the photo.
Most people would instinctively pick it up as either ;
1-a joke or
2-a miscommnication (as per this case).

like seriously. Dinkums been the punch line for a bit but today he has a friend

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really isn’t that hard to understand.
I took that photo from google. I never said I flashed the camera myself geezus :sweatsmile:
And I don’t care where he went to school. I never talked about him education! All I know is he played for the St Pats Shamrocks on the weekend in the Balmain comp. same team as Doueihi and Curtis Suriname. Hence why all three, including Papi, are TIGERS juniors. The photo you took has proven this.

Now that your myth busters episode on Nasheed has failed, will you now debunk @bulldogsteves claims.Mine have been proved.
Hence my status as Granville’s #1 ghetto lawyer.
My oil is so premium. Like those derived from the cedar trees, fed by the pristine clean purified mountain air and the rich, holy dirt of North Eastern Lebanon.
There aint no fucking pristine air in lebenon!

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
like seriously. Dinkums been the punch line for a bit but today he has a friend
You cut deep Sheed.
In a blunt butter knife sort of way.
I see it as the opposite.
But we agreed to disagree so we can leave it there.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm happy to pass on anything I hear as this is the RUMOUR section on a public forum.
Doesn't mean anything here will come to fruition however these are the rumbling's I've heard.

* Brandon Smith and Brent Naden will be Bulldogs next year.
* We have made a very enticing offer to Toby Rudolf (as we already know).
* The Dog's have been in contact with Taumalolo's management (I've even heard several names mentioned as potential trade bait in Allen, wakeham, Stimson and Elliott).
* Paps is being heavily targeted for 2023 and the Dog's wanna tie him up a year in advance just like Jac.
* I've even heard the name's TPJ and JWH get mentioned as both the Rooster and Broncos wanna clear cap space.

Non Bulldogs related, if Staggs doesn't stay with the Broncos don't be surprised to see him at the Roosters next year.

You can take it all with a grain of salt, just passing on what I've heard. GO DOG'S!