The Murika Thread

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t blame them one bit for the retaliation, should have happened much quicker.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iowa is a predominantly Republican state. If Trump is getting 50%, it's primarily against other Republican nominees. I'm surprised it isn't higher, but it's a clear majority over the others.
Haley had democrats switching over just to vote against trump
B4B542C9-92BB-429C-A8CA-CE5057A82916.jpeg

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
America should have bombed the grubs sooner.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS if Murica do bomb Iran than that's the first time in history I'm hoping they do.

Fuck Iran.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good is it watching the Houthis. Saying well retaliate against the US. WTF, how stupid can u be. I watch these shows/adverts saying give money to Yemen, save the children blah blah blah. How the fu— these people suddenly have money to attack ships in the Red Sea. What a shit show this joint must be. Let ur children starve yet channel money into fighting, really..Pick ur battles guys

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS if Murica do bomb Iran than that's the first time in history I'm hoping they do.

Fuck Iran.
The issue I have is that Iran, the Houthies, Hamas, they all handle it badly.

- Israel are oppressing Palestine. What's Hamas' response? They massacred innocent civilians. And I have no double standards. Israel are very clearly carrying out genocide to takeover the area completely. But it would be much more clearer if it were just Israel committing the war crimes and if we didn't have Hamas literally executing unarmed civilians

- The Houthies say their attacks are in solidarity with Palestine. So what do they do? They attack civlilan ships. They murder people who have nothing to do with the conflict

If this whole conflict started with Hamas entering Israel and targeting Israeli military, then my response would be, "welcome to war". But it wasn't. It was Hamas fighters saying, "we have two objectives. First one is to capture civilian hostages for future trades. The second is to kill any one that looks at you funny"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

- Israel are oppressing Palestine. What's Hamas' response? They massacred innocent civilians. And I have no double standards. Israel are very clearly carrying out genocide to takeover the area completely. But it would be much more clearer if it were just Israel committing the war crimes and if we didn't have Hamas literally executing unarmed civilians

- The Houthies say their attacks are in solidarity with Palestine. So what do they do? They attack civlilan ships. They murder people who have nothing to do with the conflict

If this whole conflict started with Hamas entering Israel and targeting Israeli military, then my response would be, "welcome to war". But it wasn't. It was Hamas fighters saying, "we have two objectives. First one is to capture civilian hostages for future trades. The second is to kill any one that looks at you funny"
It's a fkn shit show bro, the whole of the Mid East, always has been, always will be.

I always say the world started in the Middle East and it will end in the Middle East.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fuck Iran.
What did they do to you?
Agree if it is purely aimed at eliminating those running the show over there, yet the people largely just trying to survive in an oppressive sanctioned society.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

War Games comes to mind, no one wins.
The longer Israel is allowed to act with impunity, the longer retaliation will continue with heavily restricted resources, in manners that those who are living a free entitled life can not immediately fathom.
hoe_math @ YT may be of interest, particularly his chart.
If asked, I would agree to being above the line, yet decline to indicate further.
Watching levels alone explained questions previously without definitive answers.
Genuinely believe there are some here who will appreciate his work.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a fkn shit show bro, the whole of the Mid East, always has been, always will be.

I always say the world started in the Middle East and it will end in the Middle East.
Any sign of the Christian Semites arriving to sort out the local scum yet?
Still waiting for them to arrive and take out the trash as you promised ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any sign of the Christian Semites arriving to sort out the local scum yet?
Still waiting for them to arrive and take out the trash as you promised ;)
Not the time yet. The main players haven't made their move yet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What did they do to you?
Agree if it is purely aimed at eliminating those running the show over there, yet the people largely just trying to survive in an oppressive sanctioned society.
1. I'm Iraqi so fuck 'em lol

2. Obviously I'm aimed at the ***** running Iran and anyone that supports them. No innocents.

Only problem with Murika they don't give a fuck about the innocents everywhere they go.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How good is it watching the Houthis. Saying well retaliate against the US. WTF, how stupid can u be. I watch these shows/adverts saying give money to Yemen, save the children blah blah blah. How the fu— these people suddenly have money to attack ships in the Red Sea. What a shit show this joint must be. Let ur children starve yet channel money into fighting, really..Pick ur battles guys
Haha,
As I was reading this post, the betting ad was on TV
The one with the warning at the end saying "chances are you will lose"

Kinda fits this situation also

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do love Trump in charge of the states it’s funny to watch mind you sleepy joe has had a lot of funny moments as well!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dementia Joe bringing us closer to WWIII what a time to be alive.

He would start the war, forget which country he invaded and probably the fact that he even declared war.

Genocide Joe is doing a great job ignoring the mess in Palestine as well. Sleepy Joe is asleep at the wheel.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dementia Joe bringing us closer to WWIII what a time to be alive.

He would start the war, forget which country he invaded and probably the fact that he even declared war.

Genocide Joe is doing a great job ignoring the mess in Palestine as well. Sleepy Joe is asleep at the wheel.
I agree, except what's the alternative?

Biden has public stated that he wants to avoid escalating war in the Middle East, and he has told Israel that they are risking US support if they keep killing civilians. Trump has publicly stated that he would provide military aid to Israel to help them wipe out Palestine.

Biden is targeting Iranian backed targets outside Iran, while Republicans are telling him to bomb Iran which would surely start a global conflict.

The US is a mess. Their two leading candidates are both horrible. But when it comes to the Middle East conflict, Biden is definitely the lesser of two evils. He is still evil though.