The Murika Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree, except what's the alternative?

Biden has public stated that he wants to avoid escalating war in the Middle East, and he has told Israel that they are risking US support if they keep killing civilians. Trump has publicly stated that he would provide military aid to Israel to help them wipe out Palestine.

Biden is targeting Iranian backed targets outside Iran, while Republicans are telling him to bomb Iran which would surely start a global conflict.

The US is a mess. Their two leading candidates are both horrible. But when it comes to the Middle East conflict, Biden is definitely the lesser of two evils. He is still evil though.
Summed up perfect imo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rather we prevent them from making their move, as more than likely will result in the extinction of humans.
We can try to prevent it, but whether you're a beliver or not, you can see it happen.

Too many fingers on too many buttons.... and you can't trust any of those fingers.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. I'm Iraqi so fuck 'em lol

2. Obviously I'm aimed at the ***** running Iran and anyone that supports them. No innocents.

Only problem with Murika they don't give a fuck about the innocents everywhere they go.
No enemy of my enemy mentality?
Sure your heart can handle such vigorous exercise with almost 90 million of them?
Or are you saving it just for the (unts running Iran?
True about Team Murica!
They're just as bad these days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No enemy of my enemy mentality?
Sure your heart can handle such vigorous exercise with almost 90 million of them?
Or are you saving it just for the (unts running Iran?
True about Team Murica!
They're just as bad these days.
I can't trust Iran bro, out of all the boogeymenthe media pushes down our throat (Russia, China and NK) I still think Iran and Turkey are the real threats.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, except what's the alternative?

Biden has public stated that he wants to avoid escalating war in the Middle East, and he has told Israel that they are risking US support if they keep killing civilians. Trump has publicly stated that he would provide military aid to Israel to help them wipe out Palestine.

Biden is targeting Iranian backed targets outside Iran, while Republicans are telling him to bomb Iran which would surely start a global conflict.

The US is a mess. Their two leading candidates are both horrible. But when it comes to the Middle East conflict, Biden is definitely the lesser of two evils. He is still evil though.
A true clusterfuck of a situation.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can try to prevent it, but whether you're a beliver or not, you can see it happen.

Too many fingers on too many buttons.... and you can't trust any of those fingers.
Time to bring back the two finger British salute.
Cut all the fuckers fingers off.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't trust Iran bro, out of all the boogeymenthe media pushes down our throat (Russia, China and NK) I still think Iran and Turkey are the real threats.
Russia has depleted most of its military resources and either lacks the resources or facilities to renew them.
China is financially in a spiral downward.
North Korea depends on both of the above.

Türkiye risks EU association and NATO membership if they don't follow the steps of the aforementioned dances.
Iran can be great, just like they were in the 70s when far more liberal, yet their population needs the greater world's support in removing the festering **** slime that run the show.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Russia has depleted most of its military resources and either lacks the resources or facilities to renew them.
China is financially in a spiral downward.
North Korea depends on both of the above.

Türkiye risks EU association and NATO membership if they don't follow the steps of the aforementioned dances.
Iran can be great, just like they were in the 70s when far more liberal, yet their population needs the greater world's support in removing the festering **** slime that run the show.
Iranians are actually friendly, generous and gentle. In fact I don't think I have ever beefed with any Iranian, shit loads of Iraq vs Iran banter, but that's about it.

But like you said, it's the slimy motherfuckers are the problem.

PS after Iraqi and Lebanese Assyrians, Iranian Assyrians are the biggest breakdown of us.

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iranians are actually friendly, generous and gentle. In fact I don't think I have ever beefed with any Iranian, shit loads of Iraq vs Iran banter, but that's about it.

But like you said, it's the slimy motherfuckers are the problem.
Something I wish more people realised about most regions that are in conflict.
In the vast majority of circumstances, the general population is just trying to survive and are decent people.
It is those above them that unfairly destroy their reputation.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Something I wish more people realised about most regions that are in conflict.
In the vast majority of circumstances, the general population is just trying to survive and are decent people.
It is those above them that unfairly destroy their reputation.
Very true.

IMO there are 3 types of civilians...

Ones that fully support and believe their leaders (borderline "civilians")
Ones that are too scared not to support and believe their leaders
Ones that know they are wrong and don't support and believe in their leaders.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true.

IMO there are 3 types of civilians...

Ones that fully support and believe their leaders (borderline "civilians")
Ones that are too scared not to support and believe their leaders
Ones that know they are wrong and don't support and believe in their leaders.
Which directly relates to the link you're watching that I sent via DM.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At a recent rally, Trump basically said that he would encourage Russia to attack any NATO country that doesn't pay its bills.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dementia Joe bringing us closer to WWIII what a time to be alive.

He would start the war, forget which country he invaded and probably the fact that he even declared war.

Genocide Joe is doing a great job ignoring the mess in Palestine as well. Sleepy Joe is asleep at the wheel.
How can he be sleepy if he's already sleeping?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At a recent rally, Trump basically said that he would encourage Russia to attack any NATO country that doesn't pay its bills.
Sounds extreme, yet hopefully delivers a message to the freeloaders to actually spend the required percentage of GDP on defence. They’d all come begging to US for help yet want a free ride

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In entertaining Murika news, a judge has found that Trump committed fraud. The judge ordered Trump to pay $350 million and banned him from operating businesses in New York for 3 years. Straight after this, Trump released his own golden "never surrender" shoes.

Meanwhile the Ukraine business investigation into Hunter and Joe Biden has come to an end. Turns out the source for the information (an FBI informant) was lying and has now been charged for making the whole thing up and wasting everyone's time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Latest updates:

- Supreme Court unanimously ruled that Colorado and other states can't remove Trump from the Presidential ballot paper

- Kamala Harris made a speech stating that too many Palestinian children have died in Gaza, and she demanded a ceasefire. Harris and other members of the Biden Administration also met with Benny Gantz, the main opposition to Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu and his Israeli cabinet are pissed off with Netanyahu stating that there's only one Prime Minister and he didn't approve the visit

- While everyone knows that Trump will be the Republican primary candidate, Nikki Haley refuses to drop out of the race. She has 62 delegates vs Trump's 751 so she has no chance. But she won't back down

Just spent nearly 2 weeks in the US myself for work and the question I got from every American colleague was, "how hard is Australia laughing at us?"

Even the Americans know that the Presidential race is loaded with two of the worst candidates in the history of America. Keep in mind that many of my American colleagues are right wing Libertarians and climate denying anti-woke champions. It doesn't seem to matter if they're left or right. Almost all of them hate the current candidates. With the exception of one diehard Trump voter that I talked to.