The Murika Thread

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nikki Haley is a fraud running on how unfairly she was treated when she was younger. No one is going to vote for a flog after she calls them racist. Trump has offered Haley supporters to get on board.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The part that frustrates me about that, so if you dare lament about the destruction of our culture and ignorance of our history, you're labeled a white elitist scumbag who's being racist!
Label making has no effect on me.
Usually I mistake insults for compliments!

People can resort to childish insults all they like.
It just proves they don't have anything intelligent to say.

These are the same people who say you're stupid because you resort to profanity.
People who use profanities to express themselves are intelligent!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don't know where you're getting your information from..only one person was killed and that was an unarmed female protester who was shot in the neck.
She was unarmed and not a law enforcement officer but was breaking into Capital Restricted property she was warned many times over to not proceed. The others the media said the guards took their own lives due to PTSD. If that’s the actual reason it doesn’t really change that Trump encouraged his supporters to March on the Capital

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought they love Trump? They even minted a coin with his head on it comparing him to King Cyrus lol
They do, but he's also unpredictable. One week Trump said that if he wins, he will help Israel eradicate Palestine. The next week he called Netanyahu "weak"

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
She was unarmed and not a law enforcement officer but was breaking into Capital Restricted property she was warned many times over to not proceed. The others the media said the guards took their own lives due to PTSD. If that’s the actual reason it doesn’t really change that Trump encouraged his supporters to March on the Capital
Nope..Trump said "go to the capital and protest.. peacefully" since when is trespass been the grounds to execute an unarmed woman? The footage is online, the killer did not warn her and it is believed, he had no lawful reason to draw his weapon.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nope..Trump said "go to the capital and protest.. peacefully" since when is trespass been the grounds to execute an unarmed woman? The footage is online, the killer did not warn her and it is believed, he had no lawful reason to draw his weapon.
If someone was breaking into the window of my house I would be pretty scared and hit them with a cricket bat or something let alone a government high security site. It’s also USA they love shooting each other. She pushed the limit and lost her life.

Last edited:

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If someone was breaking into the window of my house I would be pretty scarred and hit them with a cricket bat or something let alone a government high security site. It’s also USA they love shooting each other. She pushed the limit and lost her life.
i dont know where youre getting the "high security" from. pelosi declined the offer of extra officers, there are many instances of police and security staff opening doors and directing the protestors which way to go through the capital.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
i dont know where youre getting the "high security" from. pelosi declined the offer of extra officers, there are many instances of police and security staff opening doors and directing the protestors which way to go through the capital.
I get trolling I invented it. That’s a true story look it up. But yeah when the FBI get involved I’d say that’s pretty high security level.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I get trolling I invented it. That’s a true story look it up. But yeah when the FBI get involved I’d say that’s pretty high security level.
fbi are pedophile protectors. wrey..the head of the fib has all the evidence regarding the epstein trafficking minors..yet no one has been arrested. and epstein was killed while in custody. dont confuse the fib with some honest, moral authority. they are the goons for the deep state.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
fbi are pedophile protectors. wrey..the head of the fib has all the evidence regarding the epstein trafficking minors..yet no one has been arrested. and epstein was killed while in custody. dont confuse the fib with some honest, moral authority. they are the goons for the deep state.
What about Scully she was pretty hot..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
lol..i thought you would have been more into agent mulder..the brooding type.
My point is don’t break into anyone’s house or resident or public place or whatever because there can definitely be consequences..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone giving a rats about this eclipse? I'm forced to follow as apparently passes over a few suburbs called Nineveh.

Nineveh was the capital of Assyria. (Pronounced "Nin-weh")

A lot of Biblical coincidences, I personally believe nothing will happen like usual. If anything it's just a massive distraction or a great chance for a FF.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone giving a rats about this eclipse? I'm forced to follow as apparently passes over a few suburbs called Nineveh.

Nineveh was the capital of Assyria.

A lot of Biblical coincidences, I personally believe nothing will happen like usual.
Now Nineveh is the capital of Smithfield!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe and @Indiandog

Would like your thoughts on the "bridge attack".

I'm no demolition expert but did it fall "naturally"? It just looked weird the way it collapsed.