The Murika Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latest updates:

- Supreme Court unanimously ruled that Colorado and other states can't remove Trump from the Presidential ballot paper

- Kamala Harris made a speech stating that too many Palestinian children have died in Gaza, and she demanded a ceasefire. Harris and other members of the Biden Administration also met with Benny Gantz, the main opposition to Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu and his Israeli cabinet are pissed off with Netanyahu stating that there's only one Prime Minister and he didn't approve the visit

- While everyone knows that Trump will be the Republican primary candidate, Nikki Haley refuses to drop out of the race. She has 62 delegates vs Trump's 751 so she has no chance. But she won't back down

Just spent nearly 2 weeks in the US myself for work and the question I got from every American colleague was, "how hard is Australia laughing at us?"

Even the Americans know that the Presidential race is loaded with two of the worst candidates in the history of America. Keep in mind that many of my American colleagues are right wing Libertarians and climate denying anti-woke champions. It doesn't seem to matter if they're left or right. Almost all of them hate the current candidates. With the exception of one diehard Trump voter that I talked to.
America is a mess, they've got two senile candidates and they are being controlled by the Jews. It's embarrassing!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Latest updates:

- Supreme Court unanimously ruled that Colorado and other states can't remove Trump from the Presidential ballot paper

- Kamala Harris made a speech stating that too many Palestinian children have died in Gaza, and she demanded a ceasefire. Harris and other members of the Biden Administration also met with Benny Gantz, the main opposition to Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu and his Israeli cabinet are pissed off with Netanyahu stating that there's only one Prime Minister and he didn't approve the visit

- While everyone knows that Trump will be the Republican primary candidate, Nikki Haley refuses to drop out of the race. She has 62 delegates vs Trump's 751 so she has no chance. But she won't back down

Just spent nearly 2 weeks in the US myself for work and the question I got from every American colleague was, "how hard is Australia laughing at us?"

Even the Americans know that the Presidential race is loaded with two of the worst candidates in the history of America. Keep in mind that many of my American colleagues are right wing Libertarians and climate denying anti-woke champions. It doesn't seem to matter if they're left or right. Almost all of them hate the current candidates. With the exception of one diehard Trump voter that I talked to.
With the Jews pissed off at Murika, I think they are handing the "election" to Trump.

Even though Biden and Trump are just the left and right cheek of the arse Murika is.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nikki Haley has "suspended" her campaign for President after the latest results. Pretty much concludes that Trump will be the man to run for President as the Republican party nominee.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the Jews pissed off at Murika, I think they are handing the "election" to Trump.

Even though Biden and Trump are just the left and right cheek of the arse Murika is.
It will be to their detriment, being the main supplier of their military supplies is Murica.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Which "Jews" are you referring to, plural or singular?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who is the greater fool, the fool himself or those who can see he's a fool yet they still choose to follow him?
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Which "Jews" are you referring to, plural or singular?
Obviously when I mention nations or nationalities, it's aimed at their governments, not the the common people who can't do anything against them. I was also replying to Hackys post, which makes it more obvious who I was referring to.

PS should of said "Israelis" to make it clearer.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously when I mention nations or nationalities, it's aimed at their governments, not the the common people who can't do anything against them. I was also replying to Hackys post, which makes it more obvious who I was referring to.

PS should of said "Israelis" to make it clearer.
Or in this case, Netanyahu who is no better than the leaders of Hamas.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they love Trump? They even minted a coin with his head on it comparing him to King Cyrus lol
You may be right there.
If they play to his gigantic ego, it may work in their favour.
His comments about no freeloaders are my basis for the comment.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone bags out America but Australia follows in their footsteps.
The part that frustrates me about that, so if you dare lament about the destruction of our culture and ignorance of our history, you're labeled a white elitist scumbag who's being racist!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are yet to have attacked Parliament House and and cause the death of AFP agents at this point in time. Egged on by a scorned outgoing Prime Minister.
Please don't tempt the knuckle draggers into action.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are yet to have attacked Parliament House and and cause the death of AFP agents at this point in time. Egged on by a scorned outgoing Prime Minister.
I don't know where you're getting your information from..only one person was killed and that was an unarmed female protester who was shot in the neck.