The Murika Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They handled that so well as New Zealand always seem to do I can’t even remember the guys name because they didn’t breathlessly gush over it they reported it respectfully as they should and gave him no more air time.
No Newscorpse over there is there?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the words of Kimberly Guilfoyle, "THE BEST, IS YET, TO COME!!!"

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They handled that so well as New Zealand always seem to do I can’t even remember the guys name because they didn’t breathlessly gush over it they reported it respectfully as they should and gave him no more air time.
Australia banned several websites here that had it posted for a year. Have to love censorship

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're a comedian.
The only politician that ever got arrested here was one speaking truth and common sense.
Good ol Pauline Hanson
Eddy O’beid but he was doing so much obvious stuff it would be like waving a white power flag in Compton

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Australia banned several websites here that had it posted for a year. Have to love censorship
Well if you want to watch it watch it show it to your kids if you think it’s appropriate but I reckon despite the censorship argument . Good it should be banned I don’t want to watch innocent people getting slaughtered and all it does is inspire similar acts so yeah banning it is the right way to go in my opinion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol @ Murika, Israel is taking that country for a ride and they wonder why externally they are becoming a laughing stock globally.
Haven't been keeping up with the latest?

Biden pissed Israel off. Didn't have to do much to piss them off though.

I am surprised how quiet everyone is staying on the issues going on there. They're basically turning into a Dictatorship and I think Biden is the only one who criticised it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why are we so hung up on American issues?
We've got our own problems with corruption but don't even give a shit.

That's the best one though?
Australia taking action and arresting corrupt politicians!
Nice good laugh to start the day.
Because it's entertainment

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I spoke to my American friend the other day. When he lived here in mid 90s, him and his friend got robbed by Arabs at knife point for a mobile phone.

My brother in the same year more than likely by the same group? got held at knife point by Arabs for his mobile phone!

So going off censorship logic we should outlaw knives and Arabs from Australia? Or just Arabs with knives?
LOLLL keep crying and tell your American friends they are whipping boys. There is no Australia without arabs baby. Keep dreaming.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're a comedian.
The only politician that ever got arrested here was one speaking truth and common sense.
Good ol Pauline Hanson
Unmmmm you do know she wasn’t arrested for being honest. A simple google search will educate you. :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well if you want to watch it watch it show it to your kids if you think it’s appropriate but I reckon despite the censorship argument . Good it should be banned I don’t want to watch innocent people getting slaughtered and all it does is inspire similar acts so yeah banning it is the right way to go in my opinion
I don’t want to watch it, but those websites had 1000 other things to do. It would be like shutting this forum down because it was posted here

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tap above :grinning:

You guys better ask your parents lol

They used to chain them to the counter but you could pick them up and sight them in.
Yeh I remember them they had the Super K Marts and they sold them there. Chained in little glass cabinets.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The left are so fucking stupid. The only language they understand is cancellation. They are so blinded by their hate for trump that they don’t even see they are delivering the republicans a victory in the next election.
trump may have won the republican nomination, but would never win another election, but if they remove him from the race, DeSantis will win both.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The left are so fucking stupid. The only language they understand is cancellation. They are so blinded by their hate for trump that they don’t even see they are delivering the republicans a victory in the next election.
trump may have won the republican nomination, but would never win another election, but if they remove him from the race, DeSantis will win both.
I highly doubt Trump would win the nomination. He's burnt too many bridges. It was always going to be DeSantis.