Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Leicester City - Biggest upset in sports history and a team of hard working players with the odd flair player (Mahrez)
2. Arsenal - "Wenger Out" , "Wenger In" .
3. Spurs - Very Young team that are highly talented and hard working, in the UCL and on the cusp of a a true title challenge
4. Man City - If you want a plastic club with plastic fans then Man City is the club your looking for
5. Man Utd - My team, tough couple of years but on the way up with some of the best talents in Europe (Martial, Rashford etc)

8. Liverpool - Bunch of wankers

10. Chelsea - 2nd most plastic club

So your best bet is either Leicester, Man Utd or Spurs, however Leicester are tipped to not make the top 4 next year so either Spurs or Utd

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a team that suits my style. A team that plays great attacking football with a great culture and mix of players from Europe and other continents.

I also want a team that is usually successful or at least challenges for the title every year, with a foot in the door for a champions league title tilt.

Not looking for a team of superstars in every position (e.g Barca or Real), but hardworkers and the odd mix of speed and flair in attack.

Is ManU that team?
United all the way brother. No questions should be asked.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Betting suspended on Pogba joining United .... Sonny is there any truth to this?
Okay so basically here's the whole situation regarding Pogba

Manchester United opened talks last week with Pogba and Juventus through his agent Mino Raiola (also the agent for Zlatan and Mkhitaryan) but I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon because Pogba wants Real Madrid and Real Madrid want Pogba

The only obstacle Real Madrid are facing is the transfer fee Juventus want and the wages Pogba wants

Now here's where Man United come in, Jose Mourinho has been a big admirer of Pogba and even tried to sign him when he returned back to Chelsea for his 2nd stint at the club so it's no surprise he's having another crack at Pogba

If and it's a big IF, should Real Madrid choose against spending the huge amount of money to sign Pogba then Man United would have a free run at Pogba because the club is prepared to pay the transfer fee Juventus wants and the wages Pogba wants

Pretty much, we're Pogba's second choice if his dream move to Real Madrid collapses and I don't think Real Madrid are going to pull out of the deal

But with that being said, Mino Raiola has offered another one of his clients to us, understand that the club will look to sign Blaise Matuidi from PSG and if we're pursuing Matuidi then it's because Mourinho probably knows we've only got a very slim chance at signing Pogba so he's looking elsewhere to strengthen the midfield

So I hope that answers your question, anything else you want to ask?

Last edited:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so basically here's the whole situation regarding Pogba

Manchester United opened talks last week with Pogba and Juventus through his agent Mino Raiola (also the agent for Zlatan and Mkhitaryan) but I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon because Pogba wants Real Madrid and Real Madrid want Pogba

The only obstacle Real Madrid are facing is the transfer fee Juventus want and the wages Pogba wants

Now here's where Man United come in, Jose Mourinho has been a big admirer of Pogba and even tried to sign him when he returned back to Chelsea for his 2nd stint at the club so it's no surprise he's having another crack at Pogba

If and it's a big IF, should Real Madrid choose against spending the huge amount of money to sign Pogba then Man United would have a free run at Pogba because the club is prepared to pay the transfer fee Juventus wants and the wages Pogba wants

Pretty much, we're Pogba's second choice if his dream move to Real Madrid collapses and I don't think Real Madrid are going to pull out of the deal

But with that being said, Mino Raiola has offered another one of his clients to us, understand that the club will look to sign Blaise Matuidi from PSG and if we're pursuing Matuidi then it's because Mourinho probably knows we've only got a very slim chance at signing Pogba so he's looking elsewhere to strengthen the midfield

So I hope that answers your question, anything else you want to ask?
Hit the mark as usual. Cheers bro

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Hit the mark as usual. Cheers bro
All good, always do my best regarding Man United news so feel free to ask any other questions you have in the future

While we're only an outside chance at signing Pogba, I wouldn't completely give up hope since it's football and nothing is ever certain in football, we've just got to hope that Real Madrid refuse to meet Juventus' rumoured £60m+ evaluation of Pogba and the salary Pogba wants of around roughly £200,000 per week

Crazy amount of money.. but the club is ready to pay it should Pogba choose to return

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good, always do my best regarding Man United news so feel free to ask any other questions you have in the future

Wouldn't completely give up hope in signing Pogba since it's football and nothing is ever certain in football, we've just got to hope that Real Madrid refuse to meet Juventus' £60m evaluation of Pogba and the salary he wants of around £200,000 per week
Appreciate it buddy. The problem is there is a lot of BS but I'm slowly starting to figure out which sites and journo's are pretty credible but still it's like trying to wade through a shit storm sometimes

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Appreciate it buddy. The problem is there is a lot of BS but I'm slowly starting to figure out which sites and journo's are pretty credible but still it's like trying to wade through a shit storm sometimes
Haha, I know exactly what you mean - it's like searching for a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding reliable sources

The worse period to deal with rumours is when the transfer window is about to close, we literally will get linked to every player on the earth.. although this season shouldn't be as bad since we're looking to finish our business very early in the transfer window (thank fuck, makes my life a whole lot easier)

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, I know exactly what you mean - it's like searching for a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding reliable sources

The worse period to deal with rumours is when the transfer window is about to close, we literally will get linked to every player on the earth.. although this season shouldn't be as bad since we're looking to finish our business very early in the transfer window (thank fuck, makes my life a whole lot easier)
A quote came through my feed yesterday
"On July 5 2013, David Moyes was unveiled as Manager and went on to sigh Fellaini

On July 5 2016, Jose Mourinho was unveiled as Manager and has already signed 3 players"

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Do you boys have Foxtel?
How are you watching the EPL this season?
If your streaming it are you do this on your 50 inch Tv and in HD?
Delayed coverage on the mutv channel is an option

I'm thinking of getting a fetch mini on my mates Optus account as all my accounts are with Telstra

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you boys have Foxtel?
How are you watching the EPL this season?
If your streaming it are you do this on your 50 inch Tv and in HD?
Delayed coverage on the mutv channel is an option

I'm thinking of getting a fetch mini on my mates Optus account as all my accounts are with Telstra
I'm like you as have all my accounts with Telstra but lucky for me my wife has a phone plan with Optus so I've already signed up for free that way

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i got optus broadband so they sent me a free fetch tv box so ill watch it on that on my 75 inch TV in HD!
i get the epl for free with Optus...so can watch it on my fone or online aswell

lets just hope that my internet is good enough to stream it without lag...i never have issues with netflix at home
but streaming LIVE HD is a different story...not sure how it will hold up

spoke to some chick from optus on online chat yday and they said the channel will go LIVE for preseason matches
so we will see soon

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fellas

I've decided to become a ManU supporter!

Now - what's the best way to watch match replays without the score being spoiled?

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellas

Now - what's the best way to watch match replays without the score being spoiled?
Welcome brother ❤ Foxtel channel 518 MUTV

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fellas

Foxtel 518 will show replays I think 14 hour delayed
ESPN have fa cup
Bein sports have Europa league

Monday night I think have the coaches press conference

If you have a Optus phone or Internet you might be able to watch it live with them

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
If progba goes to Real Madrid surprise suprise
They have surplus midfield players
Kroos Rodriguez we should make a play for

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fark I hope this happens!! Pay whatever for him!!! We need him!! His a powerhouse