Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you watch the England game

Rooney was on fire and the spastic coach took him Of and replaced him with wilshire
I'm convinced Hodgson has no clue what he is doing. It's weird watching injury time and knowing a goal was coming. I seriously what not surprised in the slightest.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Hodgson the English LVG!
no clue what to do with his team/players and how to get the best out of them!

still thikn they will win comfortably against Bales tonight :grinning:

in United news...how about our draw?

play arsenal / spurs in the last 3 games of season...

also liverpool / chelsea both away in back to back games in October

below is probably the toughest period for us...hope the new team clicks...and clicks quickly!

Sat Oct 15 Liverpool A
Sat Oct 22 Chelsea A
Sat Oct 29 Burnley H
Sat Nov 5 Swansea City A
Sat Nov 19 Arsenal H
Sat Nov 26 West Ham United H
Sat Dec 3 Everton A
Sat Dec 10 Tottenham Hotspur H

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Forget his euro form. He is a beast and will be great for martial and Rashford and any other young striker

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes playing with a rubbish squad...understandable to be honest...

sky sports reporting we r very close to signing Mkhitaryan
I hope so. I've been a massive fan of Henrikh for ages ... That would definitely spell the end for Mata I reckon

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
spewing coz i love Mata even when LVG used him on the wing!

we do need changes...so hopefully Mourinho can get in some quality and we can fight for title and go far in Europa!

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
spewing coz i love Mata even when LVG used him on the wing!

we do need changes...so hopefully Mourinho can get in some quality and we can fight for title and go far in Europa!
Mata is one of my favourite players but as soon as Mourinho signed with us, even Juan knew his time was up. He has been great for us

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Clubs don't announce Zlatan, Zlatan announces clubs

#DareToZlatan

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Haha, so someone in the Man United IT department is getting sacked over this fuck up.. Mkhitaryan jerseys are being advertised on the online store even though the deal hasn't been formally completed between Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund

Note, the deal itself was completed in principle a few days ago between the two clubs however we were waiting for Dortmund to have their weekend board meeting where the sale would be given the green light before we could go ahead and formally announce the signing

Not too sure whether or not the club will actually wait for the Dortmund board meeting to take place before announcing the deal now that the footballing world knows we've more or less completed the deal.. guess we'll find out soon

Last edited:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
And he still will be lol
Haha, well this rubbish squad may not be in the Champions League for next season but we have as much of a chance of winning the competition as Arsenal..

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
lol who have arsenal signed... oh that guy that missed his penalty in the euros by a mile lol
hows good old welbeck going for u... hahaha
bring on the new season!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha, well this rubbish squad may not be in the Champions League for next season but we have as much of a chance of winning the competition as Arsenal..
Yes true. I was being cheeky lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it sucks ... I reckon Hererra will be sold which pains me cos I love watching him play. Problem is he is too inconsistent. I'm actually looking forward to Shaw coming back. Before his injury, he was having a great year. I love how all the players are uploading videos of them training (Januzaj and De Pay) trying to make a good impression on Jose who's Instagram account is very Jose lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Depay will come good if Shaw is playing before he got injured he was playing well because Shaw compliments him