astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Grrrrr~ just another transfer rumour T.T

I wouldn't mind if we try and sign Huntelaar

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Manchester United have an agreement in place with Bordeaux to sign 20-year-old winger Gabriel Obertan, according the French club's president.
"It's actually a great possibility," said Jean-Louis Triaud. "United want him and we would be delighted to see Gabriel develop in such a club. We will make it official when the moment comes."

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is keeping tabs on Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure amid growing concerns over the fitness of Owen Hargreaves.
Full story: Daily Mail

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is preparing to make a £20m raid for Real Madrid's Dutch striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar.
Full story: The Sun

would be nice if we could buy some of these players, instead of just having just rumors

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
think we're a good chance with huntelaar, apparently he;s on the outer with real with their signings, and apparently when city put a bid for him when they were splashing money around he rejected em saying, they're the wrong manchester team :p

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar admits he rejected a £32 million move to Manchester City in the summer — because it was the wrong Manchester club.

The Hunter will join Real Madrid from Ajax on January 2 in a €20 million deal.

Reports have claimed that City tried to sign the Dutch striker in the summer as they tabled a deadline-day bid.

But Huntelaar has suggested Mark Hughes' side were not a club he was keen to join.

Huntelaar said: "There was enough interest in the summer but these weren’t the clubs we had thought about.

"Manchester City didn’t meet the criteria we wanted.

"Manchester United? Maybe that would have been another story!"

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Manchester United re-sign young goalkeeper Ben Foster until 2013
From correspondents in London, England
July 07, 2009
Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster has signed a deal extending his contract until 2013.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: "We are delighted that Ben has signed a new four-year deal.

"Ben is seen as one of the best young goalkeepers in England and we genuinely see him as a successor to Edwin Van der Sar.''

Foster, 26, has endured various injury problems and missed the end of the season after having an operation on a ruptured thumb ligament.

He played in the team which won the League Cup final, beating Tottenham on penalties last March.

Foster has won two England caps to date.

Agence France-Presse

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he's a good keeper, specially a quality backup keeper, just because he aint casillas doesn't make him ****e, and a good resigning

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
BST: Manchester United have been linked with Real Madrid striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and will not have to worry about competition from AC Milan. The Italian side have dropped their interest in the Dutch international in favour of trying to sign another Old Trafford club target in Sevilla's Luis Fabiano. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25754692-29437,00.html

Man Utd sign 20-year-old Bordeaux talent Gabriel Obertan for four years

Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson has snapped up Bordeaux talent Gabriel Obertan on a four-year contract.
As foxsports.com.au's Rumour Mill first revealed several days before the deal was signed, Obertan, 20, who can play in several attacking positions, became United's third signing of the summer having been tracked by Ferguson for some time.

"Gabriel is a player we have tracked for a few years now, but because of his educational programme our efforts to get him here have always been delayed," Ferguson said.

"We are delighted to get him now as he is an exciting prospect. We like to get young players and develop them, and we will see that in Gabriel over the next two years."

"I am very happy to join Manchester United," Paris-born Obertan said.

"This is a big opportunity for me to play at such a great club. I am very excited to be here and I look forward to proving what I can do."

Obertan made his debut for Bordeaux in 2006 and made sporadic appearances last season as the southwestern side won the league title, while he also spent part of the campaign on loan at Lorient.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
very nice indeed. I'm still hoping for a miracle that we get Ribery or someone who is still young but has experience. Im not fully sold on Owen being fit for the majority of the season.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
huntelaar looks like he might if you looked on the other page hani >:(

D

dogs_4 lyf

Im still in shock about You guys signing Owen. Weird if you ask me..