Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why? it's pay as you play
Again, I mean no offence to you bobii when I say this but you guys lose one of the best players in the world, you have 80 million to spend and the best you guys can do is a broken down Owen? What's going on?

I guess those Spanish whores did ruin everything though. That's why I say that club football isn't a sport anymore. It's a battle of the cahsed up whores.

Like my club Arsenal. Arsenal can challenge for the title only if all our players stay fit. You and I know that that won't happen so in reality, we won't challenge for the title. It kills me to say that but it's true. Why? We're not backed by a billionaire jew. Look at Chelsea, they can have Ballack, Germany's captain FFS, and Drogba sitting on the bench and still be one of the strongest clubs in world football. Man U can have Tevez and Berbatov on the bench and same story, Liverpool are known to have spent just as much as Man U.....

Sad reality is that if you're not owned by some cashed up jew who doesn't know the first thing about football, you'll go nowhere.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
when on the pitch he can be anything but he is more injured than SBW. If he is injury free and we somehow win the comp this year, it would be another touch of class by SAF

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
when on the pitch he can be anything but he is more injured than SBW. If he is injury free and we somehow win the comp this year, it would be another touch of class by SAF
he knows what he's doing :p at least he's not costing us much if he's again injured, ****ing real buying our targets >:(

Mountain Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He cost nothing. He's a proven goal scorer in England. It's a world cup year, so he's going to want to be playing and scoring as much as possible. I trust SAF, he's normally right.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea. DIdn't think of the pay as you play idea. Good choice that way, as long as they didn't sign him for a proper weekly waged contract, then man u are all right.

ANy news on us ( Chelsea ) signing anyone. Havn't heard much about us yet. Dw, Abrahomivich will start spending soon !

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Good idea. DIdn't think of the pay as you play idea. Good choice that way, as long as they didn't sign him for a proper weekly waged contract, then man u are all right.

ANy news on us ( Chelsea ) signing anyone. Havn't heard much about us yet. Dw, Abrahomivich will start spending soon !
not alot cept city want terry LOL
oh.. Chelsea are preparing a big-money offer for Wolfsburg's goal sensation Edin Dzeko.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dzeko, the black dude. He was heaps good. Wasn't he top scorer in the Bundesliga or something.

I hope JT doesn't leave. My fav player :(

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chelsea sign England Under-20 striker Daniel Sturridge from Manchester City

From correspondents in London, England

July 04, 2009 Chelsea have signed teenage striker Daniel Sturridge from Barclays Premier League rivals Manchester City on a four-year deal after the player's contract at Eastlands expired.

The two clubs could not agree a fee, but Sturridge's age, 19, means City are entitled to receive some money as part of his move.

A fee will now be settled by a tribunal.

England Under-20 international Sturridge, the nephew of former Derby County forward Dean, scored four goals in 26 appearances for City last season.

That's a good coup for us ! Owen >>>>>>>>>>>> Sturridge though

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Empoli's young right-back Alberto Massacci claims he has signed for Manchester United. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o will drop his wage demands to join Manchester United for £25m.
Full story: News of the World

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Everton manager David Moyes is lining up a move for Manchester United's veteran midfielder Paul Scholes.
Full story: Daily Star on Sunday
LOL **** off everton you dirty bastards u got phil you aint taking paul

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
um it's new of the world, there's no direct quotes so wouldn't 100% rely on it, that said it wouldn't surprise me

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyways if this is true~ What are your thoughts bobii???

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
gonna be interesting for striker spots, puts pressure on berbe to perform if owen is fit and inform cause you'd expect him to lineup with rooney

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish Michael Owen all the best. He was a young gun back in the days. Hope he can have an injury free season and plays to his potential. Samuel Et'o has an excellent strike rate at Barcelona hope he can emulate his performances here at Man Utd.