Reaction score
Dogs and United
Depression medication anyone

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs and United
Depression medication anyone
Both have a great history better then anyone else, both are complete and utter shit right now. Give me the strongest shit you got. One has Barret and one has a bunch of shit social media superstars and the glazers running it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank feck that seasons over, went down hill fast after sacking ole
Big transition over the summer with a lot being moved on by the sounds of it
Could struggle next Season big time depending on player brought in
Who knows

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the season went down hill after the Ole sacking... there was just no "new manager" bounce when Rangnick took over

Ten Hag is a good acquisition AS LONG AS the club back him... he needs to be able to bring in the players he wants, move on players that he doesn't want, crack down on underperforming players, not allow players to go around him and go directly to the board etc... otherwise, Ten Hag will sink the same way every manager has since Fergie

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think the season went down hill after the Ole sacking... there was just no "new manager" bounce when Rangnick took over

Ten Hag is a good acquisition AS LONG AS the club back him... he needs to be able to bring in the players he wants, move on players that he doesn't want, crack down on underperforming players, not allow players to go around him and go directly to the board etc... otherwise, Ten Hag will sink the same way every manager has since Fergie
Yup but will they back him and let him choose players
That’s been the sticking point for years, I don t see the point sacking managers but not giving the 100% control of the team and who they want

Obviously can’t go out and buy Haaland mbappe Messi etc
But let them bring in the team they think they can do it with
Not the board signing players etc

Well will see what happens tho I guess

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
talk is that Ten Hag wants Timber from Ajax, which is a good start... Antony from Ajax is also a talent but I don't think United need wingers

Frenkie De Jong is another supposedly wanted and I could understand Barca being willing to let him go as they have Pedri and Gabi and De Jong can bring in a good transfer fee but will United pay the fee?

had Leeds gone down, Kalvin Philips would have been easier to pry away... Garner should be brought back from Forest

Tchouameni has been spoken about, too, but there will be a number of clubs after him

Nunez, Dybala, Nkunku etc.

probably the first thing Ten Hag will do is run the playing squad ragged in pre season... he likes high tempo play and won't tolerate a lack of effort (which was rife this season at United)

he is also going to need to somehow rebuild the confidences of the likes of Maguire, Shaw, Radford etc... should make CR7 captain

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
talk is that Ten Hag wants Timber from Ajax, which is a good start... Antony from Ajax is also a talent but I don't think United need wingers

Frenkie De Jong is another supposedly wanted and I could understand Barca being willing to let him go as they have Pedri and Gabi and De Jong can bring in a good transfer fee but will United pay the fee?

had Leeds gone down, Kalvin Philips would have been easier to pry away... Garner should be brought back from Forest

Tchouameni has been spoken about, too, but there will be a number of clubs after him

probably the first thing Ten Hag will do is run the playing squad ragged in pre season... he likes high tempo play and won't tolerate a lack of effort (which was rife this season at United)

he is also going to need to somehow rebuild the confidences of the likes of Maguire, Shaw, Radford etc... should make CR7 captain
Timber all but done I think
Can’t say I’ve watched any Dutch league so don’t know much about him or Antony
I don’t think we will get de Jon and others
Yup plenty to do, de gea come out and said any player that doesn’t want to but into ten hag game plan and have a dig to leave
Need to get rid of a few rats starting with Lingard
Told ragnick not to play him against palace
Never liked that bloke

Need a quality Dm that’s for sure

Hopefully garner helps nott forest back into Epl
Be fantastic having them back in the top flight

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I’d prefer de Gea to be captain tbh. Ronaldo doesn’t press so I’m not sure how we will fit the new manager’s philosophy.
Maguire should be a rotation option behind Varane and whoever else we bring in.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d prefer de Gea to be captain tbh. Ronaldo doesn’t press so I’m not sure how we will fit the new manager’s philosophy.
Maguire should be a rotation option behind Varane and whoever else we bring in.
actually, De Gea as captain makes sense... long term player at the club, has won trophies, has been the club's best player for a number of seasons etc.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
actually, De Gea as captain makes sense... long term player at the club, has won trophies, has been the club's best player for a number of seasons etc.
Henderson to Newcastle to I think

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
united finishing the season with zero goal difference

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we turn things around and he can be part ot an exciting new future.
Henderson to Newcastle to I think
If the club is smart they’ll loan him to Newcastle with no option to buy. He’ll surely be worth more next year if he has a good season with Newcastle. Under contract until 24/25 so we are under no pressure to sell

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we turn things around and he can be part ot an exciting new future.

If the club is smart they’ll loan him to Newcastle with no option to buy. He’ll surely be worth more next year if he has a good season with Newcastle. Under contract until 24/25 so we are under no pressure to sell
Be the same I rkn, extra year under contract costs more to buy him out of it
But if he has a cracker season price goes up
I rkn ya be paying similar money either way

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be the same I rkn, extra year under contract costs more to buy him out of it
But if he has a cracker season price goes up
I rkn ya be paying similar money either way
His annual salary is $5m so it depends what you value him at. I’d say he’s worth about $20m right now and you add an extra $10m coz he’s English

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His annual salary is $5m so it depends what you value him at. I’d say he’s worth about $20m right now and you add an extra $10m coz he’s English
How’s stupid is the English price tags
I really don’t understand it other than you need to fill the English quota in your team, but that doesn’t even justify it

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s stupid is the English price tags
I really don’t understand it other than you need to fill the English quota in your team, but that doesn’t even justify it
It’s probably best you don’t see the price tag that West Ham have for Declan Rice then.
English players have always been overpriced and it’s never made any sense.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s probably best you don’t see the price tag that West Ham have for Declan Rice then.
English players have always been overpriced and it’s never made any sense.
Like 100 million for Grealish