Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100%
I think ralph has taken us back 2 years lol
Pogba off in the 10th and have lingard and matic running the midfield 2
Lingard and matic
I didn't even know who was playing midfield, totally non existent. I also didn't even notice Rashford until the 35th minute where he miscontrolled a pass lol. Is this worse than watching the Bulldogs?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive completely checked out from football at the moment, the team winning or losing doesnt bother me but its the lack of effort, the dramas with Maguire, Greenwood the con, 3 managers in a season, in house fighting, Pogbas agent running his mouth etc

Between United and the Bulldogs, ive began to expect my weekends to be ruined.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't even know who was playing midfield, totally non existent. I also didn't even notice Rashford until the 35th minute where he miscontrolled a pass lol. Is this worse than watching the Bulldogs?
Rashford has been horrible for a year now, totally lost his confidence.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im now fully convinced that the fault from the past 5 years is 80/20 on the players. Between LVG, Mourinho and Rangnick you have three of the smartest footballing men to have walked this earth, and yet its the same players that continue to underperform.

We didnt listen to Jose when he said the whole squad needed to be cleared out, and now Ralf is saying the exact same things. Its time to back the manager over the players.

We should be expecting to get rid of:
- Henderson
- Shaw
- Maguire
- AWB
- Bailly
- Jones
- Matic
- Mata
- Pogba
- Martial
- Lingard

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wouldn't it be the board for failing to get in the right players particularly the midfield over the last few transfer windows
We’ve been up the board and owner for years
Fans protest complain but in the end it has no impact
But ragnicjs tactics have been really poor
Same team as ole but performing considerably worse
Worst win ratio by any manager in the PL
But yes the board as been horrid for a long time
Recruitment team
Top to Bottom

How they didn’t sell Lingard to West Ham when they offered 35mil is beyond me

Unless they let ETH and ragnick have a fair bit of control over the club and bring in players they want
We will be in the same position as we are now in 4 years time

Ole had little control over which players came in
The board has apparently been going against ragnick already over possible signings …..

All the fans can do is protest ….

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We’ve been up the board and owner for years
Fans protest complain but in the end it has no impact
But ragnicjs tactics have been really poor
Same team as ole but performing considerably worse
Worst win ratio by any manager in the PL
But yes the board as been horrid for a long time
Recruitment team
Top to Bottom

How they didn’t sell Lingard to West Ham when they offered 35mil is beyond me
Because he's a good young talent

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100% and under a different coach with different tactics

Won’t be signing 6 top notch players either
Might get get 1
depends on who you try to sell as well which won't be easy

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if the next coach will get time to rebuild. It took Klopp how many years to get us to this level and united seem to be sacking coaches every year or 2

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So glad we dented your top 4 hopes. You don’t deserve champions league football the season you have had
What surprised me most how we made you like like Notts County in the first half, one way traffic and total domination.
And while we are at it, this is the squad your pal Ole assembled . Ragnick who some talked up takes some blame but this roster has Ole’s fingerprint on it.
The next coach needs to clean out Ole’s deadwood.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad we dented your top 4 hopes. You don’t deserve champions league football the season you have had
What surprised me most how we made you like like Notts County in the first half, one way traffic and total domination.
And while we are at it, this is the squad your pal Ole assembled . Ragnick who some talked up takes some blame but this roster has Ole’s fingerprint on it.
Most of us were hoping that Ralf can bring some much needed smarts to the front office.

Hopefully the impending signing of Erik ten Hag is evidence of this.

As a coach he has had no chance. We pressed for 20 minutes in his first game and looked really good. The players obviously thought this was too hard, and promptly downed tools. For some of these players it was the third coach in a row they had quit on.

I have never felt so detached from a group of players. I actually dislike many of them. A disgrace to a great club.

Regarding Ole, remember when we were told to trust the plan :o:o:o

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ole is partly to blame for the squad. But he is one of at least 5 men who decided to sign these players.

De Gea - Sir Alex signing
AWB - Ole signing
Maguire - Signed under Ole but club has been chasing him under Mourinho.
Lindelof - Mourinho signing
Shaw - LVG signing
McTominay - Academy and promoted by Mourinho.
Fred - Mourinho signing
Sancho - Ole signing
Bruno - Ole signing
Rashford - Academy and promoted by LVG
Ronaldo - Ole signing but reported that Ole was told United were signing Ronaldo rather than given an option.

We still have players starting that were signed by Sir Alex and he has been retired for close to a decade. We have players from LVG and Mourinho eras. It highlights why the team looks so disjointed, each manager signed players with the vision of playing a different style of play from the manager before and after them.

Its been heavily reported that Woodward had the biggest say when it came to signings. Marcel Bout was our chief scout and he also had a seat at the table for signing players and he has been disastrous.

The thing I’m looking forward to most is the clear out beyond that of just the manager and players. Since the turn of the year we’ve replaced Woodward, replaced Bout, brought in a technical director and looking for a second technical director as well. We’re looking at Paul Mitchell who is arguably the highest regarded director of football in Europe to join our club as well. We’ve cleared out the whole back room staff and not only is Ten Hag coming in but he is also bringing in his main assistants, a luxury Ole was not provided. And apparently Rangnick has identified other areas of issue, such as the medical team and our history with injuries as an area that needs to be addressed during the off season as well.

For the first time in a decade, it seems as if we’re starting to act like a football club for the first time. Now obviously it means nothing if the plan isn’t put into action but we could see a turn for the better.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbf - weren’t Liverpool in a similar position this time last year?

It took an amazing run to round out the season that got you into the CL. Pretty sure you were 7th or even 8th at one stage.

If we go undefeated from here and somehow make 4th (as your team did at a similar interval last season) would we not deserve it? Or did your team not deserve CL last year?

edit - this is not me making a presumption we will go on such a run. In my opinion, we will finish 6th, and yes - do not believe we will make CL (nor deserve it).