Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kanoute doesn't make us a better team? Ok. Guy is class.

Firmino and Mane had a bad year. As did all instead of Salah. Can't write them off tho.

But, I'd definitely add another attacker without doubt. Need to invest. Not enough to live off our success a year ago. Need to push on.

We will
I'm not convinced yet that Kanoute is better than Gomez at his best.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not convinced yet that Kanoute is better than Gomez at his best.
Don't think many people are better than Gomez at his best. Top top player. But, Kanoute really brings something we need. Stability in the CB position, and an extra body. The guy is young, but a baller of a CB.

Look. I honestly get where you're comign from. Look back last summer (winter for you) when we were all throwing our hands in the air about our lack of spending missing out on Werner. We went on to get Jota and then Thiago.

Think the same will happen here. We'll 100% another CM, and another attacker.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another day another link.

Coman? The girlfriend beating Frenchy? Not to sure about the validity of that.

Got a sneaky feeling we'll get two attackers in. A #9 and a wide player.

As always, depends on who we ship out but it seems nailed on that Shaq & Origi are gone. Imagine that Taki will follow also. Gotta bring in 2 attackers to plug those gaps.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’ve been linked to everyone . Over a dozen names. I don’t take notice because the club works quietly behind the scenes . Nobody suspected we would be signing Jota for example

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp probably would do that tbf. Didn't he get hammered years ago with a mayor or club president and wake up on a farm or something? Idk I vaguely remember something like that..
Haven't heard that story! Hahaha

To be fair, it does look like him!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is there any chance Keita can stay fit for us next season? He missed 11 games in 3 seasons before he joined us... :tearsofjoy:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is there any chance Keita can stay fit for us next season? He missed 11 games in 3 seasons before he joined us... :tearsofjoy:
I hope that we sell Keita, Ox, Shaqiri and Matip. I'm over injury prone players.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be wonderful? Keita was and is a top top player when fit but we've seen none of it. Really shame. We can talk about needing more from our front 3 but personally think we're desperate for more goals from midfield.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shaqiri is the only one that will be sold.
We should get good coin for Shaqiri too, he’s had a good euro tournament so far.
Keita is damaged goods. This signing just has not worked out for us. Came with a big reputation but unfortunately has not delivered. Too injury prone, the EPL is not for him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should get good coin for Shaqiri too, he’s had a good euro tournament so far.
Keita is damaged goods. This signing just has not worked out for us. Came with a big reputation but unfortunately has not delivered. Too injury prone, the EPL is not for him.
Looks like Sanches is happening so Naby might be getting another friend in the physio room :tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah looks like we are close to Sanchez. 35 million.
I rate him. He is a machine in the middle, good work rate and very mobile . Had a good Euro campaign and showed a certain overrated penalty taking mutt who had to relinquish his starting spot .
Hooefully we sign the fit version of Sanches. The guy has been plagued by muscular and hamstring injuries .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah looks like we are close to Sanchez. 35 million.
I rate him. He is a machine in the middle, good work rate and very mobile . Had a good Euro campaign and showed a certain overrated penalty taking mutt who had to relinquish his starting spot .
Hooefully we sign the fit version of Sanches. The guy has been plagued by muscular and hamstring injuries .
What he like goals wise? at the end of the day, and midfielder coming in will be behind Thiago, fabiinho, and Hendo so he'll be starting from the bench anyway.

We're not signing him based on the Euros that's for sure. We don't do that.

But, he was very good tho keeping Bruno out isn't saying much. Terrible Euros

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were interested in him before the euros . His injuries were the issue.
I rate him and a fit Sanches who is still young (23) can offer much to our team. The way he plays suits Klopp’s style. He’s a worker, non stop runner.