Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rumors are we are close to signing Raphinha from Leeds.
Happy with him, probably means Elliott will go out on loan again though with him being another right sided player? Neuhaus looking very likely also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Every pound counts for LFC!

Imagine that Origi and Shaq will follow?

Surely that means we'll need to bring in 2 attackers then? Plus Elliot back?
I think Elliott goes on loan again.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Elliott goes on loan again.
Hmm possibly? Guess in long-term it'd be better for him to possibly play in a premiership side?

Interesting with Raphina. Considering we're also apparently looking at that Serbian guy and similar type of players does that mean we'll defo be in for two attackers? With origi, Shaq, and Taki off I guess it makes sense?

That German midfielder looks the business actually. Hope we get things done quickly

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems as tho that German lad is coming to Liverpool. Good pick up if true.

Gotta get ourselves a couple of attackers tho. Imagine things will be wrapped up after the euros

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tsimikas rumoured to be loaned out , Napoli have expressed interest. If true surely we would need a back up left back. If Robbo gets injured we don’t have much cover there, Milner is 36 .
Robbo has played so many matches and now the euros too. He will be mentally fatigued

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tsimikas rumoured to be loaned out , Napoli have expressed interest. If true surely we would need a back up left back. If Robbo gets injured we don’t have much cover there, Milner is 36 .
Robbo has played so many matches and now the euros too. He will be mentally fatigued
Yeah. Don't believe we'll be selling him but what do I know? True he didn't play much at all all but I'm sure he'll have a role to play. Both Robbo and Trent were overplayed last year. Need Tsimkas and Neco to step up next year

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kabak to come back at a cutprice deal? Would be smart imo. Phillips should go for himself. He's not going to get a starting gig, and he's at the stage of his career that he needs to be playing regularly. Get 12m+ for him and I'm sure the club will pocket it then try to sign Kabak for a similar fee.

Prefer Kabak myself personally. Younger.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kabak to come back at a cutprice deal? Would be smart imo. Phillips should go for himself. He's not going to get a starting gig, and he's at the stage of his career that he needs to be playing regularly. Get 12m+ for him and I'm sure the club will pocket it then try to sign Kabak for a similar fee.

Prefer Kabak myself personally. Younger.
Getting louder about Kabak now ... interesting and would be good business by the club if they shit out Phillips and bring in Kabak for a similar price. Very good business.

Add another midfielder, and at least one attacker and you've gotta be happy with that. Surely?

Gutted Sancho is going to United like, but know we'll make the right move.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
McGinn HAHA.
FFS. We'll do alright out of it and I'm not really worried .... yet.

See Arsenal signed White for 50m and we got Kanoute for 35m. We're in good hands. We'll be right.

City are going to be hard to match though. 200m on two players when their squad was already ridiculously strong. Madness really. But, still feel we can give it a good shake.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently City are buying Grealish to replace Bernardo Silva.

Kane will cost over $150 million.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently City are buying Grealish to replace Bernardo Silva.

Kane will cost over $150 million.
A lot to spend. A lot to spend.

Would love for Liverpool to splash the cash in such a way but ... at the same time I'm completely comfortable in our direction ... for now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A lot to spend. A lot to spend.

Would love for Liverpool to splash the cash in such a way but ... at the same time I'm completely comfortable in our direction ... for now.
Billionaire owners can afford it. We need to spend or we will be 3rd or 4th again.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Billionaire owners can afford it. We need to spend or we will be 3rd or 4th again.
Agree we need to spend. Bought very well already, and expect us to continue that trend.

Let's be honest. The last season we were plain unlucky with injuries. Surely it's not possible to go through that again?

Our front 3 need competition but all 3 are still top players. Add Jota to that and you've got 4 top attackers. Add one more like Jota and we're laughing really?

Midfield. Losing Gini sucks but hopefully Thiago & Fabinho stay fit for large parts of the season so ... Need another midfielder though.

I'd say we still need another CB if Phillips goes as expected. And proper cover for Trent.

3-4 more new players and I think we're looking good.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree we need to spend. Bought very well already, and expect us to continue that trend.

Let's be honest. The last season we were plain unlucky with injuries. Surely it's not possible to go through that again?

Our front 3 need competition but all 3 are still top players. Add Jota to that and you've got 4 top attackers. Add one more like Jota and we're laughing really?

Midfield. Losing Gini sucks but hopefully Thiago & Fabinho stay fit for large parts of the season so ... Need another midfielder though.

I'd say we still need another CB if Phillips goes as expected. And proper cover for Trent.

3-4 more new players and I think we're looking good.
Firmino isn't a top player anymore and Mane was terrible this past season. We can't keep the same players and not invest. Get rid of the dead wood and injury prone players and buy good players. None of the signings we've made so far make us a better team.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Firmino isn't a top player anymore and Mane was terrible this past season. We can't keep the same players and not invest. Get rid of the dead wood and injury prone players and buy good players. None of the signings we've made so far make us a better team.
Kanoute doesn't make us a better team? Ok. Guy is class.

Firmino and Mane had a bad year. As did all instead of Salah. Can't write them off tho.

But, I'd definitely add another attacker without doubt. Need to invest. Not enough to live off our success a year ago. Need to push on.

We will