Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its not a given “Sanchobow “ will succeed there. They are paying overs for him too in my opinion.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its not a given “Sanchobow “ will succeed there. They are paying overs for him too in my opinion.
He's a very good player tho and will link up well with Bruno.

Not only are they paying overs, but also paying overs on a player that isn't critical for them. They need a CB and DM much more imo.

What is it? Over 170m over 5 years? Mad that. Feel paying such money is taking United down the wrong path. Started with Rooney, then every other player was looking for a big pay check. Can't be sustainable?

Good player tho

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone got any Liverpool news? Obviously Sancho is a no go.

Would like to see Raphina but he's to expensive. Surely we get another midfielder also tho?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Not only are they paying overs, but also paying overs on a player that isn't critical for them. They need a CB and DM much more imo.

What is it? Over 170m over 5 years? Mad that. Feel paying such money is taking United down the wrong path. Started with Rooney, then every other player was looking for a big pay check. Can't be sustainable?

Good player tho
To be honest I’m not fussed if they make these types of signings paying that amount of money .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be honest I’m not fussed if they make these types of signings paying that amount of money .
Well, I'll be fussed if they make 2-3 of these types of signings.

He's a cracking player and will do well at United. But they need another 2-3 of the exact same calibre.

With City getting Grealish & Kane.

Chelsea at least getting Haaland.

United getting Sancho.

Liverpool needs to get another 2 top players imo.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Good player tho
Great player, different to anything we have but at the price we will be paying we are banking on his potential. Puts up great stats but like most young players he can switch off at times. Even if we sign Sancho, the window will be a failure unless we bring in defender and defensive midfielder.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great player, different to anything we have but at the price we will be paying we are banking on his potential. Puts up great stats but like most young players he can switch off at times. Even if we sign Sancho, the window will be a failure unless we bring in defender and defensive midfielder.
Huge window for you. Absolutely massive.

With Man City & Chelsea spending massive amounts. I expect Liverpool also to add 3-4 quality players. If you don't get these signings right, you could be in trouble.

I see Leicester also is making some good signings too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking Chelsea offering 56m for a fucking fullback...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it confirmed that he's leaving? Can't remember seeing it
Just read journalists in Germany saying that shalke have apparently rejected all bids for him so far? Seems as tho it's a cert he won't be with us?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rumors are we are close to signing Raphinha from Leeds.