Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gaining more momentum
What do you think of him mate? I can't say I know much of him, and from what I read he had a pretty average year last year? But was top before that?

Seems as though there's something going on here though.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of people are talking about replacing Gini. I want to upgrade on him. We desperately need more goals from midfield so if this Saul fella is the guy to do that then I'm all in

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A lot of people are talking about replacing Gini. I want to upgrade on him. We desperately need more goals from midfield so if this Saul fella is the guy to do that then I'm all in
Twitter has decided that were selling Milner based off Elliott's posts and Saul is a Milner replacement as he can play various positions (entire midfield, fullback, centre back).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Saul picking up more momentum over the last hour, a lot for Spanish outlets reporting on it that appear to be somewhat reliable at times. 40m bif made + bonuses, they want 50m.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Saul is on a huge contract rumoured to be around 300k a week, he's going to have to take like a 150k pay cut :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Matip ,VVD ,Gomez, Konate, Mane and Salah all having a full preseason. Absolutely massive for the club. Really positive that Hendo and Thiago didn't play much in the Euros. Bring it on I say!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Exactly 5 weeks until the EPL starts.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brazilian coach is a bunyip. Didn't play Alisson or Fabinho and started Firmino on the bench. Instead he started Richarlson and Fred.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Konate, Saul and Malen a good transfer window?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liverpool should break the bank and for Kane and Son.
I don’t think we are the club that breaks the bank when it comes to transfers.Kane would be great but if we were to break the bank let’s bring over Mbappe.

Brazilian coach is a bunyip. Didn't play Alisson or Fabinho and started Firmino on the bench. Instead he started Richarlson and Fred.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Not sure if Fred is more useless or the stupid coach on the Brazilian bench that picked him.
btw Richarlison may be going to Real Madrid