News The Lapdog Process

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hence I said fingerprints, the world police love to pull strings in the background.
CIA, Military industrial complex, Blackrock, The council on foreign relations, world economic forum to name a few are hell bent destabilising and dividing countries for profit. They’re demonic and each of the individuals involved will meet the almighty and get sent straight to hell.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CIA, Military industrial complex, Blackrock, The council on foreign relations, world economic forum to name a few are hell bent destabilising and dividing countries for profit. They’re demonic and each of the individuals involved will meet the almighty and get sent straight to hell.
Yeah but it's all just "cOnSpiRaCy".

Much easier to label it that then realise the world is just a shitty stage owned and run by elites that don't give a fuck about us useless eaters.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which one of these countries did USA invade or bomb during his presidency?
Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, a few others.

That wasn't a rhetorical question, was it?

I hope not. 'cause Trump bombed the hell out of many countries.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Didn't that orange cocksucker use more drones than Barrack Osama or something?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS can't wait till that Anal Schwab WEF **** and his gay imp lover die. ***** are nobody, nobody voted for them to be anything yet they want the world to listen to them? Go fkn hang yourselves you bitches.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't that orange cocksucker use more drones than Barrack Osama or something?
Yep. Each president got worse. Bush droned many people, then Obama droned much more than Bush, then Trump beat Obama's record in less than 6 months.

Biden is an odd change. The bloke is a senile old man, but he's actually doing better. Less drone strikes so far, and he introduced rules that massively reduces civilian casualties from drone strikes.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The neocons set the bar so high for war mongering that when Trump came in he made it look tame for 4 years.

Democracy is enforced through hard and soft power by Murica’. In Biden’s speech he said America is a beacon of freedom & democracy and won’t let tyrants like Putin or Hamas win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. Each president got worse. Bush droned many people, then Obama droned much more than Bush, then Trump beat Obama's record in less than 6 months.

Biden is an odd change. The bloke is a senile old man, but he's actually doing better. Less drone strikes so far, and he introduced rules that massively reduces civilian casualties from drone strikes.
At least that senile old fuck has done something "good".

PS I'm convinced he is just acting, surely nobody could be as dumb as him lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The neocons set the bar so high for war mongering that when Trump came in he made it look tame for 4 years.

Democracy is enforced through hard and soft power by Murica’. In Biden’s speech he said America is a beacon of freedom & democracy and won’t let tyrants like Putin or Hamas win.
So he wants Murika and Bagelville to be the only tyrants?

PS they should just change their name to USI and get it over and done with.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Trump made it look tame because he banned the military from reporting most civilian casualties.

And he tricked his followers into believing he wasn't a war monger even while he dropped a record number of bombs. One hand on the bible, the other hand spamming the bomb button.

Agree on Biden though. He's as bad as the rest. He brought in a rule that's designed to minimise civilian casualties, but at the same time he's praising a country that's devastating an entire population.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why the Gaza/Israel thread was closed and discussion was banned.

The obvious response is:

- Hamas are terrorist scum but Palestinians are fine
- The Israeli government are tyrants but Jewish people are fine

Instead what we got was:

- Hamas are heroes
- All Jews are evil
- Arabs should piss off back to the middle east

(actual comments we had to delete)

It just seems logical. But when emotion gets involved then it turns to shit. And unfortunately emotions are going to get involved when members have family in Israel and Palestine.

Btw, I have family in America and I am happy to say that the American government are tyrants that should be classed as terrorists.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's why the Gaza/Israel thread was closed and discussion was banned.

The obvious response is:

- Hamas are terrorist scum but Palestinians are fine
- The Israeli government are tyrants but Jewish people are fine

Instead what we got was:

- Hamas are heroes
- All Jews are evil
- Arabs should piss off back to the middle east

(actual comments we had to delete)

It just seems logical. But when emotion gets involved then it turns to shit. And unfortunately emotions are going to get involved when members have family in Israel and Palestine.

Btw, I have family in America and I am happy to say that the American government are tyrants that should be classed as terrorists.
When I rip into a country, it's aimed at the fuckwits running it and not the actual people of that country.