News The Lapdog Process

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Step 1: Sleepy Joe Biden visits Bibi Satanyahu

Step 2: Albo visits Sleepy Joe Biden

Going by this series of events it is clear who is the lapdog.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Step 1: Sleepy Joe Biden visits Bibi Satanyahu

Step 2: Albo visits Sleepy Joe Biden

Going by this series of events it is clear who is the lapdog.
What do you reckon Trump would have done though? I have no idea just a question.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No wars when Trump was boss
When will you realise Trump and Creepy Joe, left and right, demonrats and republicunts are the same shit playing their role in this scripted bullshit?

I can't comprehend how even educated people fall for the left/right divide.... the indoctrination is strong.

PS im not taking the piss or thinking I'm smarter than anyone, I just want us useless eaters to wake up and realise it should be us vs them and not us vs us.

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No wars when Trump was boss
You're right excluding Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Colombia, Cyprus, the DRC, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, The Philippines, somalia, south Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Western sahara and Yemen.

No wars at all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're right excluding Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Colombia, Cyprus, the DRC, Egypt, Eritrea, Georgia, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, The Philippines, somalia, south Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Western sahara and Yemen.

No wars at all.
Wouldn't be surprised to find Murikas fingerprints on all of them...

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

No wars at all.
Which one of these countries did USA invade or bomb during his presidency?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What do you reckon Trump would have done though? I have no idea just a question.
My theory is that he would have got a deal done with Putin to keep the peace. Trump wasn't a war monger compared to the other presidents.

My other theory is that Hamas would not launch a sneak attack if Murica' wasn't tied up in Ukraine.

Murica' are chest beating but I do not think they want a two front war and boots on the ground either.

Can you imagine if China made a move on Taiwan now? That would mean three fronts for Murica' to focus on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your question got answered. And the majority of those the US funded. So you move the goal posts.

Lol.
Hence I said fingerprints, the world police love to pull strings in the background.