The Lame Joke Thread

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It depends on how well the bomb was built. If a lot of U8 and Pu9 remains the half-life is going to be significant, in the order of 30000 years. But if it all fissions the progeny have drastically shorter half-lives, 300 odd years for the worst a couple of minutes for the best.
Japan was bombed and almost totally destroyed by an atomic bomb. Now, 60 odd years later, its been rebuilt and there is no sign of radiation.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Japan was bombed and almost totally destroyed by an atomic bomb. Now, 60 odd years later, its been rebuilt and there is no sign of radiation.
That’s how fission explosions are supposed to work.
BTW, there is plenty of detectable radiation in those areas, just not enough to be considered a health risk.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, my agod.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What do you call a drunk skier? Piste
What do you call an angry skier? Piste Off
OMG - that is lame - lol.

So what do you call a deer with no eyes?
No idea.......

And what do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?
Still no idea.....

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s the difference between a Rooster and Marilyn Monroe
A Rooster goes cock a doodle do,,,, Marilyn Monroe goes any cock I’ll do,,

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't really Japan that was almost totally destroyed. Just two cities in Japan.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before showing his doctor what his problem was, Bob asked him if he had ever laughed out loud at one of his patients...

The doc assures Bob that during his 20 plus years in practice he has never laughed out loud at one of his patients.

Relieved by the doctor's response Bob drops his pants, and reveals the tiniest dick the doc had ever seen. (It was no bigger than a AAA battery.)

The doc burst into uncontrollable laughter and needs a minute to gather himself, and says: "I'm very sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. This will never happen again. So what seems to be the problem?"

BOB: "It's swollen!"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Before showing his doctor what his problem was, Bob asked him if he had ever laughed out loud at one of his patients...

The doc assures Bob that during his 20 plus years in practice he has never laughed out loud at one of his patients.

Relieved by the doctor's response Bob drops his pants, and reveals the tiniest dick the doc had ever seen. (It was no bigger than a AAA battery.)

The doc burst into uncontrollable laughter and needs a minute to gather himself, and says: "I'm very sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. This will never happen again. So what seems to be the problem?"

BOB: "It's swollen!"
Still bigger than mine...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I threw my wife a surprise Bukkake party for her birthday.

You should have seen her face.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Have you ever seen an elephant hiding behind a flower? That’s because he hides well.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horse and sheep walk into a bar ouch! Barman asks are you ok? Horse says neigh! Barman asks horse what can I get you? horse replies hey! Barman says what can I get you? Horse says he’s wants a fast ride. Barman says it’s a cold night, sheep says he is ok as he has his woollens on. Barman says to horse, why the long face? You look like you have your tail between your legs. Sheep says don’t worry he is a baaastard. Horse rears up and bolts. Sheep follows him out.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How is a whore like KFC?

After you finish with the breasts and thighs, you have a greasy box to stick your bone in.

Wahesh

Reaction score
How is a whore like KFC?

After you finish with the breasts and thighs, you have a greasy box to stick your bone in.
BWAHAHAHAHA you filthy kent lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it ok to like watching women's tennis because of the noises they make?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do you know when its time for bed at Michael Jackson Ranch?
When the big hand touches the little hand

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn’t find any.