The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Armchair critic Did you know that pylon on the left (near The Rocks), you can get inside and climb to the very top.

Views are the best in Sydney... absolutely stunning.
Yes my dad took me up there years ago.
It also has a bit of an exhibition of the bridge history.

If I were more of a madman and had confidence to climb the bridge I'd scale it illegally and get pictures from the top of the arch!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes my dad took me up there years ago.
It also has a bit of an exhibition of the bridge history.

If I were more of a madman and had confidence to climb the bridge I'd scale it illegally and get pictures from the top of the arch!
Yep that's the one!! I was up there one year for Australia Day... got buzzed by the F111 doing the under bridge pass, and then a Eurocopter Tiger sizing us up eye to eye when he realised people were up there :D Got phots somewhere.

Climbing the bridge is now a $22,000 fine.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Great shot. I sometimes forget how nice our city is.
I love Sydney Harbour... there is nothing like it anywhere in the world.

It's one of the reasons I'd never move away from here.

30 minutes on a good day and you're at the harbour.
45 minutes and you're at the beach.
40 minutes in the other direction and you're in one of the most stunning areas (UNESCO listed Blue Mountains).

Not many countries can boast stuff like that.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep that's the one!! I was up there one year for Australia Day... got buzzed by the F111 doing the under bridge pass, and then a Eurocopter Tiger sizing us up eye to eye when he realised people were up there :D Got phots somewhere.

Climbing the bridge is now a $22,000 fine.
They charged you almost that much to legitimately climb it too

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Damn @south of heaven that's some quality attention to detail with how those screws are lined up!

Seen many a deck where they've just been punched in where-ever they feel like it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn @south of heaven that's some quality attention to detail with how those screws are lined up!

Seen many a deck where they've just been punched in where-ever they feel like it.
At $160 a box of screws they needed to be flash they were meant to be some super scew that requires no pre drill or anything ,that was a load of shit snapped a shit load we had to countersink then another pre drill then lube the screws even then it was a struggle in the hard wood.i conveniently left out the pics of the amount of timbers i fucked getting the wrong pattern lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't mark them out it fries my brain lol,i cut router screw but marking out stringers forget it im retarded
I was actually marking them out for the boss lol

Fuck him, he can do some heavy lifting for once lol

These stairs were more of a termite hotel rather than stairs. But we scored a decking job from the owner, decent job as he has roughly 80sqm that needs a full tear down/rebuild.

Looking forward to relieve some stress on the decking with my beloved sledgie lol

Last edited: