The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok the Devil :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
He's gone :upset: job 3 doors down im at has a brown snake thats fucking huge ,but i don't like that **** i got a bit to close to him once without knowing till i was on top of him ,no shoes of course .
I am not real comfortable around those *****

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He's gone :upset: job 3 doors down im at has a brown snake thats fucking huge ,but i don't like that **** i got a bit to close to him once without knowing till i was on top of him ,no shoes of course .
I am not real comfortable around those *****
How aren't you comfortable hanging out with them when they're practically at every job site you're on lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How aren't you comfortable hanging out with them when they're practically at every job site you're on lol.
Up here they are everywhere, but brown snakes stick up your ass lol fucking death sentence

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Up here they are everywhere, but brown snakes stick up your ass lol fucking death sentence
Yep... Red Bellied Blacks and Browns are both quite placid snakes if left undisturbed. It's when you piss them off that things go pear shaped.

Red Bellied will ruin your day.
Browns will ruin your month (or longer).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey South whats going on?
Your craftsmanship looks professional and well done!

Any chance on teaching Sydney and Brisbane builders how to do a good job and not be a half assed prick?