The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might go to westfields at Pitt street and show this to those cocksuckers who think they’re anonymous because they all bought a Guy Fawkes mask on the net!
Lol an old friend of mine does that... she was 'vegan' for barely a few weeks before participating... lame as fk

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol an old friend of mine does that... she was 'vegan' for barely a few weeks before participating... lame as fk
The leader of that group is not what he seems to be.

He holds that *** lap dog like he genuinely loves dogs.
He didn’t like me, he could sense I could see through his facade!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn love flatties. Decent sizes?
Yep ,the were only in a ft of water ,i didn't know when they take off when distributed they will return to their exact spot, ill spear next time ,set up a string of pots head up stream on the trawl and stab at anything that moves surely ill have to get something

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can never fathom how they think that symbol accurately defines a disabled person.

I mean... none of the limbs are joined to the body, the legs are heavily oversized, and their arms appear to be coming from their stomach!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can never fathom how they think that symbol accurately defines a disabled person.

I mean... none of the limbs are joined to the body, the legs are heavily oversized, and their arms appear to be coming from their stomach!
And they ain’t even wearing a Kennel hat!!

Ps..that’s not an arm..but thank you!:D