fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare AAN, please PM me

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really have an issue with people handing out their ANN to others. I was at the Bulldog store today getting my tickets and was harrassed by people wanting to get tickets for their friends. The whole point of the ANN number is that the real fans that have season tickets can be rewarded for their loyalty. I think they are being too kind giving 2 tix per membership. I think it should be one ticket per member.

If you want to enjoy the advantage of buying tickets before everyone else it is very simple..... became a member.

On another note. Tickettek / NRL need to get their act together re the issueing of ANN's. I was issued one that didn't work. Spent half the day trying to fix it.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of us are interstate and cannot justify spending that amount of money on a Season membership and not being able to make it to most of the home games.

I am an interstate member.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was checkin out seats. Had 6 tickets available to me. The cat 1 seats are on level 6. Couldnt really see anything. Then checked on category 2 tickets. Anyways exhausted all my tickets which sux :l didnt even buy anything. Seems like as soon as you click what tickets you want then you either need to buy them or bad luck. Thats stupid if you ask me.... No way I was spending $600 on tickets up on level 6. Wonder if I can still buy tickets but its looking unlikely.

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it wasn't the intersate members that were harrassing me outside the store today. It was a bunch of locals who weren't members

Last edited by a moderator:

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was checkin out seats. Had 6 tickets available to me. The cat 1 seats are on level 6. Couldnt really see anything. Then checked on category 2 tickets. Anyways exhausted all my tickets which sux :l didnt even buy anything. Seems like as soon as you click what tickets you want then you either need to buy them or bad luck. Thats stupid if you ask me.... No way I was spending $600 on tickets up on level 6. Wonder if I can still buy tickets but its looking unlikely.
Hey man, i don't get it.. Was this from the Ticketek site?
Are you saying that you've used the AAN number to select tiks, but then didn't actually purchase them?
If you press the back button where it shows your seat numbers, it gives you an option to get rid of the tickets if you don't want to purchase them.
Then you can look for more tiks.
Or if for some reason you didnt do that, then at the part where you put in your AAN number, look right down at the bottom of the screen and there's a pic of a trolley, select it and then from there you can remove tiks that are sitting in your trolley.
I hope I make sense but I'm not sure if this is what you were on about lol

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
it was the intersate members that were harrassing me outside the store today.
ohhhh was that you! Nice to meet you.. I was the one in the jeans.

j/k... like i said... some of us, well I cannot justify spending the full amount for a season membership without be able to go to each game. It would be a different situation if i was living back in Sydney,

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey man, i don't get it.. Was this from the Ticketek site?
Are you saying that you've used the AAN number to select tiks, but then didn't actually purchase them?
If you press the back button where it shows your seat numbers, it gives you an option to get rid of the tickets if you don't want to purchase them.
Then you can look for more tiks.
Or if for some reason you didnt do that, then at the part where you put in your AAN number, look right down at the bottom of the screen and there's a pic of a trolley, select it and then from there you can remove tiks that are sitting in your trolley.
I hope I make sense but I'm not sure if this is what you were on about lol

Yeh on the ticketek site. I had selected the seats but didnt like them, so i clicked back to get something else in the lower bowl of the stadium (not level 6) then when I entered the AAN number again it said that I had already used my allocated tickets (hadnt purchased any yet).

I ended up fixing it. Had to go through internet explorer. Seemed it had saved the cache or something. If it happens to anyone else just clear your cookies or something. Should work after.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I really have an issue with people handing out their ANN to others. I was at the Bulldog store today getting my tickets and was harrassed by people wanting to get tickets for their friends. The whole point of the ANN number is that the real fans that have season tickets can be rewarded for their loyalty. I think they are being too kind giving 2 tix per membership. I think it should be one ticket per member.

If you want to enjoy the advantage of buying tickets before everyone else it is very simple..... became a member.

On another note. Tickettek / NRL need to get their act together re the issueing of ANN's. I was issued one that didn't work. Spent half the day trying to fix it.
i gave my ann out because im a nice guy and another member allready brought my tickets, if i can help someone get tickets to watch the dogs for the final im more then happy to help

MisterTee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tried buying seats in the kennel today around 3, it would only let me buy singles, couldnt get a family pass, then today just before 6 a friend of mine bought a few family pass, was I seeing things? anyone else experience this.

Settled on getting Category 3 tickets at the end of the day in aisle 115, hope im surrounded by blue and white!

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems buying in the kennel section? Won't work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.