The "I Need an AAN" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really have an issue with people handing out their ANN to others. I was at the Bulldog store today getting my tickets and was harrassed by people wanting to get tickets for their friends. The whole point of the ANN number is that the real fans that have season tickets can be rewarded for their loyalty. I think they are being too kind giving 2 tix per membership. I think it should be one ticket per member.

If you want to enjoy the advantage of buying tickets before everyone else it is very simple..... became a member.

On another note. Tickettek / NRL need to get their act together re the issueing of ANN's. I was issued one that didn't work. Spent half the day trying to fix it.
I'm a member and did get one AAN but wanted to take my wife and kids with me for the experience as GF don't come around too often. Silly rule would not allow me to get a family ticket. Thanks to a nice Bulldog supporter who donated one to me I can give my family an experience of a lifetime. Moral of the story it's not always black and white... It's Blue & White!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.