The "I Need an AAN" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
G'day folks!
I am a 'can't get to games' member (live in US) while my Mum is on the QLD membership.
I was lucky enough to attend the final game of the season this year with my Mother.
Mum usually goes to the Grand Final each year but didn't get a ticket in the normal window of opportunity. She has just bought flights from Gold Coast down and planned accommodation in Sydney -- is there anyone who might have an AAN access code I can use for ONE ticket tomorrow....I believe Mum previously contacted the Bulldogs ARMY and wants to be seated with them.

I would be most grateful if anyone can help out another die-hard supporter!!

cheers
cb.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Same here. I am looking to purchasing a few tickets tomorrow. Any help will be good cheers:grinning:

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my tix but got a text sayign to quote BUL2800 for purchase.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes if anyone has aan and not intending to go or already purchased please help out. Awesome last night.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have my tix but got a text sayign to quote BUL2800 for purchase.
Thats for non-ticketed members and its only available after 8pm Monday from memory

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, Was in a hurry before. Just read OP.

QLD club membership counts as ticketed membership. Your mum shoudl have her own number thingy.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
I NEED HELP. I have a memberships for the bulldogs but how do I obtain my aan number because I want to buy tickets tomorrow. thank you

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, Was in a hurry before. Just read OP.

QLD club membership counts as ticketed membership. Your mum shoudl have her own number thingy.
Excellent -- will contact her. Since I purchase our memberships, her membership is under my login details, however I don't know her member ID. I think we should have this sorted.
Much appreciated help folks!!

cb.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
using AAN for buying tickets.

Guys i need to find out, seeing as though the max is two per aan.

Can i use multiples aan's to buy 4-6 tickets at once?

Lewy Ahoy

New Pup
Reaction score
Advantage access number

Any members not buying grandfinal tickets? Desperatly want tickets but need an advantage access number (3 actually because i am taking my friend and her family) to secure tickets asap so we can book flights etc. please let me know if you are willing to let me use your number. thanks.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd jump on Ebay mate I doubt you'll find 3 members that dont need their aan's...

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What I wanna know is where do u think the seats will be..nose bleed or in a certain section...I don't know if I should get them tomorrow or get some off souffs fans etc

Lewy Ahoy

New Pup
Reaction score
Ive been on ebay problem is i need 6 tickets in a row. been outbidded a few times.

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive been on ebay problem is i need 6 tickets in a row. been outbidded a few times.
thats 2 of us! I need 11 in total, but have to split it into a group of 5 and another of 6.

I was overseas when the GF tickets went on sale originally, spewing!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
from what ive gathered its 2 per membership at a time.

someone on here mentioned that you can use more than one AAN e.g 4 tix, 6 tix etc.

& theres a transaction limit of 20 tix.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
What I wanna know is where do u think the seats will be..nose bleed or in a certain section...I don't know if I should get them tomorrow or get some off souffs fans etc
im guessing it'll be like any other time you buy a ticket. the quicker you are, the more chance youll get better seats. if not, you can always try for the 8pm timeslot when they go on-sale for non-ticketed members. just use their code: BUL28000

Status
Not open for further replies.