The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably plays his way into the kiwi World Cup squad so I have to put up with him for a bit longer

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why apologise for calling it like it is. He was shit and now he's improved. Both are the truth. Still nowhere near top tier cause he doesn't help organise the side at all, but he could still get better. Good luck to him and Bennett, but Mahoney is a way better.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has been one of our best since Potter has taken the reins.
In hindsight signing him on $200k could have been better then signing Mahoney if you take into account who else we could have kept or brought to the club. I have been critical of JMK for a long time in a poor bulldogs team but he has developed into a handy player this year. Not for a second saying Mahoney isn’t a better hooker just looking at value for money.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In hindsight signing him on $200k could have been better then signing Mahoney if you take into account who else we could have kept or brought to the club. I have been critical of JMK for a long time in a poor bulldogs team but he has developed into a handy player this year. Not for a second saying Mahoney isn’t a better hooker just looking at value for money.
Signing Mahoney was the right thing to do and was a sign of intent. I’m happy JMK has found some form but Mahoney is the better player and gives us a better chance at winning a title

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Im not sorry. He had plenty of time to play like this. Under 2 coaches. It’s only when he signed with the dolphins he started playing like this. Fuck him

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s a bit over the top. JMK has been much improved since Potter but he still takes a lot of bad attacking options and looks clueless in attack Mahoney is a thousand times better and these days every premiership winning team needs a gun no.9

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Improved out of sight... But his pass selection, especially when he has to shift right edge to Flanagan is horrible. It's like he doesn't want to pass to him and it fucks our end of sets alot.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The running game is great but lets not kid ourselves. Cam Smith the goat dummy half hardly ever ran once he hit 30 years old but he controlled games.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prolly like every other player we dumped in the past five years, trained them up, then released them.