The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Two points:

1) totally agree that JMK has been excellent tonight, but why would we apologise to a player who is rubbish for 20 games and good for 1 game?

2) can we start a "I apologise to the fans for praising Okunbor" thread?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Two points:

1) totally agree that JMK has been excellent tonight, but why would we apologise to a player who is rubbish for 20 games and good for 1 game?

2) can we start a "I apologise to the fans for praising Okunbor" thread?
1) Because he shouldn’t be judged on prior output trying to learn a new position with a shit coach and shocking team.

2) No

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’re a bigger idiot.
Jmk scores let’s sign him for 4 years.
He didn’t just score. He was consistently dangerous from dummy half and kept the defence on the back foot. And despite what the hatters say, his service was fine. Whose opinion you going to take? Michael Ennis, or a bunch of Kennel hatters.

I never said we should sign him for four years. I said many people on the kennel should admit they have unfairly maligned him and say sorry.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1) Because he shouldn’t be judged on prior output trying to learn a new position with a shit coach and shocking team.

2) No
Fuck me you praise a player for getting paid to do his job?
He’s rubbish.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didn’t just score. He was consistently dangerous from dummy half and kept the defence on the back foot. And despite what the hatters say, his service was fine. Whose opinion you going to take? Michael Ennis, or a bunch of Kennel hatters.

I never said we should sign him for four years. I said many people on the kennel should admit they have unfairly maligned him and say sorry.
Name one team that will take him on tonight’s performance?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
1 good play over the last how many years....

Sorry bro but he still is a dud.
One good play? Bro, he was threatening out of dummy half all night, his defence was solid and his service was good.

You can’t blame the kid for looking ordinary while learning a new position in such a struggling team, with such an ordinary coach.

Will make a very good bench utility, at very least. I’m not convinced he can’t make it as an NRL hooker. With Mahoney coming, it obviously won’t be at our club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fuck me you praise a player for getting paid to do his job?
He’s rubbish.
No, I praise a player for doing his job very well and being close to our best. If you can’t admit he was in our top 3 tonight, there’s no hope for you.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One good play? Bro, he was threatening out of dummy half all night, his defence was solid and his service was good.

You can’t blame the kid for looking ordinary while learning a new position in such a struggling team, with such an ordinary coach.

Will make a very good bench utility, at very least. I’m not convinced he can’t make it as an NRL hooker. With Mahoney coming, it obviously won’t be at our club.
Threatening in slow motion lol