The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I like it, "Welcome to Hookers & Blow, a wholly owned subsidiary of MuntKat Inc." Has a nice ring to it.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it, "Welcome to Hookers & Blow, a wholly owned subsidiary of MuntKat Inc." Has a nice ring to it.
That's a negative. My username was in existence prior to this and the abomination that was meerkat manor.

Media 'personalities' who troll this website for information, may erroneously assume that I am somehow involved in your new venture.

However, being the generous person that I am, I am willing to consider a financial settlement for allowing you the use of part of my username. :slick:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
That's a negative. My username was in existence prior to this and the abomination that was meerkat manor.

Media 'personalities' who troll this website for information, may erroneously assume that I am somehow involved in your new venture.

However, being the generous person that I am, I am willing to consider a financial settlement for allowing you the use of part of my username. :slick:
This sounds very much like my suit against Nandos for their use of peri-peri sauce.

Clearly they sauced that from the 2nd part of my username.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Erm, as if media 'personalities' care about you. You could do with the association, playa.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds very much like my suit against Nandos for their use of peri-peri sauce.

Clearly they did. I hope you take them to the High Court, if necessary. :grinning:

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

It should actually be Piri-Piri - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piri_piri

And stay away from Nandos, peri-peri may be a Portuguese sauce but Nandos is South African and you don't mess with the Saffas. *shakes fist*

p.s. im feeling tired, cold and bored.

G

Gladiator.

A bit spaced out, but last night was awesome. Good time with Magro, Mrs Magro, Rami, Moodey, Gypsy, Teddy & Sami.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have taken two dumps at work so far today. So im feeling good right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.