The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
arghhh, dumbcnt bogan kids ruined the last 5mins of lupe's gig. Honestly, i was pissed as fk when they started crowd surfing and landed on some chicks head and my mates head. Told them off and they insta-dropped their nuts.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
but apart from that, LUPE WAS SOFCKGOOD! Lasers will be his best album, no doubt.

G

Gladiator.

massive relief knowing that i do not need an operation on my eye socket, i have a blown out lower orbital and the inside of it too

in other news future is in 3 days :D

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
feel like crap
some dog through a rock at my car and smashed my ****en reverse and brake lights

P

Paint.

Angry.
A tigers supporter in my class spat on the bulldogs poster we put up today.

He shall pay.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched CSI Nick Stokes shoot the crap out of Justin Bieber.

Feeling good! :D

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Positively, absolutely ****ing FANTASTICCCCCCC! Last day of work for 9 weeks and a 3 country trip coming up! WOOT!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sore and tired.

Went kayaking this morning for a couple of hours on the Macquarie River. Fortunately, I didn't fall in!

Had a great time :grinning:

Mind you, we weren't too impressed when we got back to the boat ramp to find that some of the locals had swiped a couple of ratchet straps off the trailer - they had to cut the extra ties that were used to hold them on the trailer, the buggers.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like crap. I think I just somehow broke the speakers on my laptop, so now I can't listen to music.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude that happened to me last week. It sucks!!
I don't even know how I did it either. I just switched it back on and it now says the speakers are not plugged in (obviously they are internal ones).

And I don't have an iPod till next weekend, so this is going to be a very hard week for me! :(

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I don't even know how I did it either. I just switched it back on and it now says the speakers are not plugged in (obviously they are internal ones).

And I don't have an iPod till next weekend, so this is going to be a very hard week for me! :(
Dude my ones just blew out of nowhere. I went to uni in the morning and came back to find them not turning on. It's hard trust me LOL

Maza

Reaction score
What about music on your phone, I save everything to my memory card don't leave anything on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.